Why aren't these Gorge Belongings skins?

I'm kind of stunned as to why these aren't skins:

* Having the drying rack have the cookpot hanger skin from The Gorge, it would really make a difference for making your base look fancy and Victorian.

* Fancy victorian pickaxe! While it might not have been a prominent tool in the event, neither were many of the other things that were reskinned. This would complete the main 3 tool collection!

* Golden versions of the tool skins!

Besides, looking at it now, it seems like a bit of a ripoff too; 7 elegants for almost double the price of the 5 elegants you got from the valentine's chest, not cool!

1 hour ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Besides, looking at it now, it seems like a bit of a ripoff too; 7 elegants for almost double the price of the 5 elegants you got from the valentine's chest, not cool!

Well you could've gotten them for free by just using spool from the event (Which you still can get with spool if you just unspool some other items) and also
unknown.png

need I say more?

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

Well you could've gotten them for free by just using spool from the event (Which you still can get with spool if you just unspool some other items) and also
unknown.png

need I say more?

Why do people sell some cosmetics for so much? You could buy 2 or 3 good games with that price. It's ridiculous.

4 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

unknown.png

need I say more?

I have used up spools for other skins, and that is irrelevant to the topic. Things being overpriced BY OTHER PLAYERS has nothing to do with Klei's price set.

Weren't you the one some time ago complaining something akin to "skins are $hit and this game is becoming a social pub" while also writing in here you prefer at any time the classic DS chest skin over all the other chest skins?! And now you want more skins - dry rack modeled after the actually hanging pot one, aka 2 different things, a pick-axe of all things though Gorge had no such item - in a pretty entitled (and exaggerated - "stunned" - well by now that's already kinda trademark of your online personality) manner.. hmm.

"I want something, am not sure what, but I badly want it NOW!" - wonder why people aren't taking you seriously?! Maybe it has something to do with consistency (and a balanced *wink-wink!* evaluation of things). Maybe.. :butterfly:

I would really like having the golden versions of the Fanficul Tools, it's kinda sad having a cool skin but not being able to use it if you want to use the most effective version of the item. If they want to follow the logic "you need the item that has the skin as a crafting component for it to be able to share its skin with other items" maybe they could make the golden version an Ensemble reward?

I'm not against more skins, the more options we have the better! :) 

6 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Well, if the devs think that they need that much money then they'll set that price. You can always consider if the skins are worth it or not for each individual skin set.

Btw, are you talking about the item chests that we can purchase as DLCs too, the Beating Heart and the Gorge Belongings chests? Because in that case you're wrong, the valentine chest contains only 2 elegants; the birdcage is distinguished and the portraits are spiffies. Which means that the Gorge chest is actually cheaper, at least in money/spool ratio (3150 vs 1150 spools).

The pickaxe is probably because it is part of the recipe for the thermal stone, so they would also have to make skin assets for it (I mean, following the log armor and spear skins). The thermal stone has many variations (I think it has 5 different sprites for very cold -> cold -> normal -> hot -> very hot, plus 5 more on the ground). They would have to either ignore that the pickaxe is used on the thermal stone (not a big deal to me, but probably is for many people), or change the recipe of the thermal stone to not require a pickaxe.

Gold tools would be awesome though.

I'd say the pick just wasn't included because it wasn't in the mode.

Regardless, that idea for the Drying Rack is n e a t. It's such a common building, it'd be nice if it were to get the Crockpot treatment.
Perhaps we'll get that if the event comes around again? Hopefully with significant changes to said event.

That, the fence skins from both Forge and Gorge, the remaining Forge armor pieces...
yee

we did get multiple Forge chest pieces for single items, so I'd say it's possible

On 7/18/2018 at 7:33 PM, cannonball 594 said:

animal skins would be a amazing thing in game that i wish where usable.I mean really why can we have the old beefallo skin or the gorge pig skin.

Not meaning to necro a thread but reskinning a pig house with a swamp/bog pig house could make swamp pigs leave those houses. Just like how the fancy cane with the goat head leaves a shiny sparkle effect.

Archived