Mr skits just got added!

SlySpy

Mr. Skits are the shadow creatures that don't attack you and you can't attack them. They run away when you get near them. When you are at ~75 sanity you will see Mr. Skits pop up as a black flash on the screen for a split second...like those black blobs in theater films. The wild-haired shadow person that appears around the campfire is referred to as "shadow watcher" in the game files.

Mr. skits is a serpent like shadow creature. he is an insanity monster that is harmless, but you can't hurt him. the wiki has a misconception and calls him the watcher and Mr. skits. They call the the watcher a grue shadow. how can the grue have a shadow? the grue IS shadow!

EDIT: got on the wiki and changed it based the name as it's called in the game files. thanks to [MENTION=7990]helointernet[/MENTION] for doing the digging for me.

Edited by pokebirds

Kevin : Okay , so we need a new character design , any ideas?Joe : Well yes , we could add Maxwell...Kevin : Don't be silly , Joe , we have to make him the antagonistJoe : But why?Kevin : Because , of course , all evil characters start with M And Playable characters start with W.Bigfoot : Well , that is certainly a great idea , but , how will we show the players what will be coming?Corey : We could do some trailers like the do with movies showing off some of the features....Alia : We can be sneaky and cheat in some of the items so it doesn't take to long to make...JLK : It can be also used to test bugs with the new features...Savin : And can also stick in some secrets that lead to some of our ideas for future items...Bigfoot : Great , And THIS is why I hired you all , gentlemen , lets all go down and get some lunch... maybe some 'M'CdonaldsAll : AhahahahahhaAnd...Scene....Maxwell wasn't able to make it that day , but :p

Mr skits truly is interesting as it is the first hallucination a character will normally see since having a mildly low sanity will make him flash on the screen for a second, when you go more insane he will start being there but disapear when you go near him,he will also grow bigger and bigger as you go insane.

The shadow creatures, including Mr. Skits, can harm you if your sanity is low enough. Not sure how low, but probably around 10%. I know because I died from one on my first run.

There's 3 shadow creatures that can hurt you:1. The Crawling Horror. Slow, dome-shaped, many small legs. Very easy to run away from.2. The Terrorbeak. Fast, extremely persistent. They do a lot of damage. Resembles a Scrab from Oddworld.3. The shadowy hands that come during the night. They don't hurt you directly, but they can extinguish a campfire. The sound of a music box playing heralds their arrival.

let me end this

this------------------------> http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130321041443/dont-starve-game/images/c/cd/Mr._Skits.png is mr.skits he doesn't attack you he just flashes for like a milla second the pic you posted is a Crawling Horror they attack you the terrorbeak is the thing that looks like a bird but deformed (don't mean to offend anybody) hope this clears it up

oh someone sayed that before me

Edited by wolf50567