Victorian Skins

Well, bear in mind that Pink = Girl, Blue = Boy wasn't really a thing until the 1940s.  Yep.  The BIG UNIVERSAL RULE is only that old, and comes from a marketing campaign.   (There's lots of places you can learn about this, but I think my favourite at the moment is the "Origin of Everything" episode about it.)

Point is, this takes place before that.  :)

I would also make some remark about Webber's...crossdressing? (in his Victorian outfit) but (a) he's done that before, (b) he might actually BE part girl, since he's two beings and we don't know the spider's gender.  And (c) there's nothing wrong with that, especially if it looks adorable.  ;)

...Notorious

8 minutes ago, mochilo said:

why we can't have a new epic Wes skin :( compared to the rest of the set this is so poor

True he does look filthy by he's supposed to be a chimney sweeper! It's a dirty job cleaning soot. Which I don't think is a high paying job, but compared to Willow being a match stick girl Wes has it better. He is no longer mime.,.. only a Weiner.

On 5/23/2018 at 7:10 PM, Starlogy said:

seems like they disappeared, good thing i grabbed these

These are quite interesting.  I almost feel bad, if they've disappeared maybe they didn't want us looking... 

I'm excited for some of those camp reskins though.

Winona's skin looks really awesome. 

On 25/5/2018 at 3:25 PM, SDragonhead said:

True he does look filthy by he's supposed to be a chimney sweeper! It's a dirty job cleaning soot. Which I don't think is a high paying job, but compared to Willow being a match stick girl Wes has it better. He is no longer mime.,.. only a Weiner.

I didn't mean "poor" like a poor person. I meant poor in fancy details compared to Wendy, Wolfgang, Maxwell, Wickerbottom, WX, Winona... while the previous Wes' skins weren't very interesting either.

16 minutes ago, mochilo said:

I didn't mean "poor" like a poor person. I meant poor in fancy details compared to Wendy, Wolfgang, Maxwell, Wickerbottom, WX, Winona... while the previous Wes' skins weren't very interesting either.

How dare you, Wes is sexier than ever now. 

21 minutes ago, SDragonhead said:

Nah, no new emotes or vignettes from the leaks.

now that i think of it, this big event #2 is not so big like it should be, if you look at the forge, it added a lot of skins and stuff, but this one seems to lack a lot of content by now, by content i mean skins, belogings, portraits, profile pictures, loading backgrounds, emotes-

9 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

now that i think of it, this big event #2 is not so big like it should be, if you look at the forge, it added a lot of skins and stuff, but this one seems to lack a lot of content by now, by content i mean skins, belogings, portraits, profile pictures, loading backgrounds, emotes-

There actually is all this other new stuff besides emotes, if you looked at my video

https://youtu.be/1ulfEhi4S1s

For the Cook skins, here's the lines for them:

Spoiler

```lua

wathgrithr_cook = "\"MEEEEEAT.\"",

waxwell_cook = "\"Everything I make is magnificent.\"",

webber_cook = "\"Let's get cooking!\"",

wendy_cook = "\"Every meal ends in an empty plate.\"",

wickerbottom_cook = "\"Just follow the recipe, dear.\"",

willow_cook = "\"My food's always burnt to perfection!\"",

wilson_cook = "\"Oh yes, I'm cooking something up.\"",

winona_cook = "\"Let ol'Winnie fix ya up somethin' special.\"",

wolfgang_cook = "\"Wolfgang will cook for you!\"",

woodie_cook = "\"Lucy is my sous chef.\"",

wx78_cook = "\"MEAL SERVER DOWN\"",

2 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

How dare you, Wes is sexier than ever now. 

I was trying to make an actual point, other than the classic Wes is best meme. I also main that character, and I would love to see half the work on it's skins than what Wendy ones get. The comparison this time is simply sad if you look at the whole set of characters.

Oh I got some more Cook related lines

Spoiler

wathgrithr_cook = "Wigfrid has many pot roasts in her future.",

waxwell_cook = "Maxwell is ready to roll up his sleeves and get cooking.",

webber_cook = "Webber loves helping out in the kitchen.",

wendy_cook = "Wendy's not had much kitchen experience, but she's willing to learn.",

wes_cook = "Wes knows a meal is good when the whole table eats in silence.",

wickerbottom_cook = "Wickerbottom has several cookbooks for just such an occasion.",

willow_cook = "Chef Willow is a grease fire waiting to happen.",

wilson_cook = "Wilson's had a lot of experience cooking with found ingredients.",

winona_cook = "Cooking is basically just food assembly, right?",

wolfgang_cook = "Wolfgang can't relax unless all of his friends are well fed.",

woodie_cook = "Woodie's not beyond using an axe in the kitchen.",

wx78_cook = "WX must have some utensil addons somewhere around here.",

cookpot_cauldron = "Creepy Cauldron",

cookpot_survival = "Camping Crock Pot",

cookpot_tureen = "Tureen",

wathgrithr_cook = "The Culinarian", waxwell_cook = "The Culinarian", webber_cook = "The Culinarian", wendy_cook = "The Culinarian", wes_cook = "The Culinarian", wickerbottom_cook = "The Culinarian", willow_cook = "The Culinarian", wilson_cook = "The Culinarian", winona_cook = "The Culinarian", wolfgang_cook = "The Culinarian", woodie_cook = "The Culinarian", wx78_cook = "The Culinarian",

cookpot_cauldron = "Double, double, broil and gobble, campfire burns and crockpot bubbles!",

cookpot_survival = "This cooking pot looks kind of beaten up, but the food it cooks still tastes delicious.",

cookpot_tureen = "This crockpot is shaped like an elegant Victorian tureen.",

Archived