Victorian Skins

2 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

Nah, no new emotes or vignettes from the leaks.

I mean Klei has some time so they might put some emotes and vignettes in game before the update releases 

2 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

now that i think of it, this big event #2 is not so big like it should be, if you look at the forge, it added a lot of skins and stuff, but this one seems to lack a lot of content by now, by content i mean skins, belogings, portraits, profile pictures, loading backgrounds, emotes-

This was only a leak though. And there's still quite a lot of time between now and the actual event. What we saw was obviously not the finished product.

59 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

looking forward to the dab emote finna be added to the game, i cant see why it WOULDN'T be added with this new event

would be a missed opportunity tbh

Pppp the dab emote had been in the game just that it can only be done through console commands 

https%3A%2F%2F68%2Emedia%2Etumblr%2Ecom%2Fcd1ca6f50c3147e4002cad3d5a7da870%2Ftumblr_inline_ovvktgjUBO1umld65_540%2Egif_encoded.gif

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

This was only a leak though. And there's still quite a lot of time between now and the actual event. What we saw was obviously not the finished product.

True true, just hope we get that dab emote 

22 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Personally, I’d rather have the Victorian skins and frames with no emotes that the Forge ones with a dozen emotes, so I got no complaints. That combined with an event that’s not just a big fight makes me very hyped.

Personally, I don't get the hate the forge skins get. But sacrificial fish-person life of death masterchef beats big arena battle any day.

Just now, InternetFrog said:

How did you port these into the game? I need to know.

please

They were leaked in a small update once, at that time all these skins were to be found in the game (they weren't weaveable nor did they drop tho). After a few hours then we got another quick update that removed them.

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

They were leaked in a small update once, at that time all these skins were to be found in the game (they weren't weaveable nor did they drop tho). After a few hours then we got another quick update that removed them.

Oh, i see. Well, thanks.

Archived