What do you think the next update would be about?

it appears you were all wrong, next update seems to be about finding lost frames.

Actually, didn't we have that one already?

(seriously though: performance seems maybe even worse than last time, I haven't even gotten to space and my high powered workstation computer is getting like 15 frames)

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

And dislocated limbs.:wilson_ecstatic:

12 minutes ago, PhailRaptor said:

What, you've never met someone with a prosthetic leg before?

Mh i bet that's a joke for "forensic not so experienced humans" and i can't get it.
When you analyze the picture with endocrin v1.3 (Rev 7.25) together with protagon v. 1.1 (without utluh extension) and after exporting it into deep scan (v. rev 45.2b) and using the filter overlay, you can clearly see, the limb is connected!

leg.jpg

On 6/2/2018 at 5:08 AM, Oozinator said:

Mh i bet that's a joke for "forensic not so experienced humans" and i can't get it.
When you analyze the picture with endocrin v1.3 (Rev 7.25) together with protagon v. 1.1 (without utluh extension) and after exporting it into deep scan (v. rev 45.2b) and using the filter overlay, you can clearly see, the limb is connected!

leg.jpg

Well, yeah...just not where it's supposed to be!

10 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

Here we go again. I`d say a new biome with some minable lime to balance the steel production. And all the stuff that comes with a new biome (plants, critters, new minerals and maybe new ruins).

A certain someone I know would be all over that like jam on a biscuit.

Spoiler

Archived