Farming skin as Webber

Since pigs always attack Webber on sight, he can't make a pig farm like all the other characters can. So is there any other way of getting pig skin (except for killing pigs manually) or does it just become a non-renewable resource?

What I usually do is I place a pig house down, then I kill the pig and I wall the house of with fences and 1 door. I do the same thing with other pig houses.
That way I can have lots of pig houses in one place as a Webber. Pigs will try to attack me but they won't destroy fences and I can just kill them 1 by 1.

If you want to upgrade this method you can use houndious to help you.

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

What I usually do is I place a pig house down, then I kill the pig and I wall the house of with fences and 1 door. I do the same thing with other pig houses.
That way I can have lots of pig houses in one place as a Webber. Pigs will try to attack me but they won't destroy fences and I can just kill them 1 by 1.

If you want to upgrade this method you can use houndious to help you.

*I’d make sure you place a powdercake so when they become werepigs they dont eat the wall.

You can still feed them Monster Meat, yet being careful not be smacked (too much) in the process. Also as Webber can just leave MM on ground so they go the Were-feisty-piggy way nevertheless. Combine that with a walled-in Houndius et voila - Porker-farm ready!

13 hours ago, Alarsin said:

Shootius is only really obtainable after the second deerclops, and I'm afraid I'll run out of football helmets before that.

There's always log suits. You make it sound like football helmets are the only kind of armor.

I see no problem here. I always kill werepigs at full moon and it's often more than enough. IIRC, werepigs are more attracted to baits than players, including Webber (not sure becoz I'm like never play webber XD). Given that you can just kill each pig like other players at full moon. You can even use maxwell graveyard set piece (rare) or full moon event (at moon stone) for auto kills. Just remember to finish them all before morning.

If you cant wait for full moon there are also other ways to kill them indirectly like tooth traps, bunnymen, houndius, tentacles, beequeen, crazy beef, etc.If you can't handle a gang, lure one or some of them separately could be better.

Archived