Once you experience Wolfgang

Diezen

I wish Wolfgang was nerfed; he's just really OP.I mean, health + hunger + hitpoint buff?Come on.

I would like to see that he has more hunger yes, but his hunger will deteriorate faster or at the same speed as the other normal characters, except that he'll have a bigger pool decreasing at the same ratio, he'll have to eat more to sustain his "strong-man"ness if that makes sense... I would like to see that he at least has to eat more often than the scrawnier characters.

wilson has a secret perk that makes him take 10% reduced damage.

What? That can't be right, I'v dabbled through all the script files and I'm sure he doesn't have a "bonus" like that, though I could have overlooked that, mind telling me what file this is proven in?

I personally want to play as Wes. I've played the others but he's just so cool. I don't understand why everyone hates mimes!?

I like Mimes, just not Wes.I play as Wilson or Willow, thinking of Wickerbottom when I unlock her, (I have Wx79 or whatever.)

I don't think he should be nerfed, So he has advantages? I think the advantages are a good thing when compared. It's basically like an easy or hard setting which people have asked for... Wes looks hard ( For example perk - has trouble staying alive ) and Wolfgang seems easy. It's up to what you want to play right?

Oh next child crying about character.Just dont play him.

Whoa, I wasn't crying. I was stating a fact. He kinda does break the game without me even thinking about it or reading about him... I randomly tried him this recent playthrough and I have noticed how easy he makes the game and pretty much makes surviving a joke.... I wasn't crying or being a child about it.Wolfgang should be unlocked by just losing within the first 10 days. Because he should be easy mode and if Wes is hard mode he should be unlocked after passsing 50-100 days. Because it is incredibly easy to live that long after getting Wolfgang. Willow doesn't make the game easy, neither does anyone else... Just him.Maybe it is just me... Edited by TalentedM