Wes' Updated Roseate Skin sprite; Change it back?

Bring Back Original Wes Roseate sprite expression  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should Klei bring back Wes' original roseate facial expression?

• Yes, he looked like a puppy face!
    • No, GoH expression please

Wes' skins had always been known to have him in unique make up or facial expressions, as a professional mime that's his thing. From wearing shades in his Triumphant skin to the array of ways he applies his lipstick in different skins. The new Roseate skin continues this showing of what Wes can pull off.

In his new skin, he appears to have a sorta melancholy expression. Some might say a sorta puppy face.

But recently, this had been updated to just using the GoH expression. Some might say that's just what the inventory image shows and that that's what he's supposed to look like. But does it really look better?

Should this be brought back?

rosy3.JPG

Here's what the updated one looks like, hmm GoH expression..

badmime.JPG

The inventory thumbnail for the skin which is what brings people into question in the first place of Wes' facial expression in game

slot.png

Yes yes I agree, he looked wayyy better in the old version! If I wanted a bored mime I'd pick the goh skin. Give me some variety!

Not to mention people who bought if for how it looked before, are definetly not gonna be happy with the edit.

It's not fair to change a product once it's bought for no good reason, especially if we're talking about aestethics.

It's like if I bought a red dress and the designer came to my home and dyed it blue.  I would be pissed

Honestly, what's the deal? Is the in-game model or the icon inaccurate? Obviously personally preferred the GoH expression, but with the recent bugfix I have to wonder if the icon was just inaccurate, in which case it should be reverted back to the kicked puppy expression... Wes cannot speak, so the Wes mains speak for him.

The Wes mains have spoken, please hear their plea.

7 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

I prefer the GoH expression,for some reason. He even has it on the portrait.

Hmm well in the first ever images of the rose skin came out months ago it was still the original design. And even despite the update with the eyes he still has the original eyes in his side view. 

IMG_8468.PNG

IMG_4547.PNG

IMG_4548.JPG

Still original sprite despite the update

Heres a PSA

20 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Oh my god...did we really do it? :wilson_dorky:

That...that's empowering.

Hide contents

Feels good to have examples to show the haters that Klei listens to us. :3

*Raises hand* I'm a "hater that thinks Klei doesn't listen to us"...

13 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DID IT WE SAVED ROSE WES

HOLYSHIT.JPG

At all those people who doubted me go suc an egg I truly am.,,. the greatest Wes main I brought his rights back.

IMG_4717.JPG

But now we have another problem:(
bugged_wes.png.70aa461361a37e055f697aa3d7c81e41.png

17 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

jsdlfvvkdl KLEI gave us back Roseate Wes but they gave him a curse, they want to nerf Wes so bad

It may be, I still think this is just a new mimic animation. Let's tell not to Wes's nerf! :D

Archived