Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Zachdebest    11

Is Don't Starve Hamlet being just like shipwrecked with a bunch of new crafting recipes and new mobs and objectives? In the trailer it doesn't show much 'bout whats going, it just shows i think a new plant mob chasing an idol doll (maybe shows the location of the hamlet village?) If you know anything about Hamlet please respond, i cant wait for Q1!

Rjazz    87

We don't know anything yet outside of the trailer and screenshots on the steam page. It may be like SW, it may not.

Dekay    103

Just looking at the screenshots I came away with a “Binding of Issac” vibe, given the direction The Forge took in DST I don’t think it’s out of the question to see the Don’t Starve formula being applied to other successful genres. 

MrKoopa    290

I think it's going to be like a new world that we might not be able to go to from a non hamlet world.

minespatch    38,655

Who knows right now. We might even get a info dump like when we got the first news for Forge and Hamlet.

On 05/02/2018 at 3:33 AM, minespatch said:

Who knows right now. We might even get a info dump like when we got the first news for Forge and Hamlet.

I hope so, and I hope it comes soon. I'm beginning to get... antsy.

ExtollerOfTrolls    1,617

When is the suspected release? Early 2018? Or just first half of 2018?

Either way, I'm buying it first thing. (I'll probably be in Beta for a little while.)

10 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

When is the suspected release? Early 2018? Or just first half of 2018?

Either way, I'm buying it first thing. (I'll probably be in Beta for a little while.)

Its still Q1/Q2