Penn's awful drawings ahoy

hey!! i love this game and the community so i thought i'd share my art here aside from tumblr :^) also i haven't really used a forum in a really long time, so if i'm doing something wrong let me know!

post-7790-13764590725617_thumb.png

post-7790-13764590732449_thumb.png

post-7790-13764590726023_thumb.png

post-7790-13764590731398_thumb.png

and this last one was a request from someone that wanted me to draw raven crow's monster!wilson which was a lot of fun!!

requests are closed because i have so many to finish, sorry!

i hope to post more here Soon if you like them <:

Edited by pennhurst
  • Like 2

omg i didn't even see the white text at first haha

and ummmm I'M OK WITH IT I GUESS but i suppose it depends, what do you have in mind?? WINK WINK NUDGE

Haha! You'll find I like changing text colour (not sure if as much or more than before). What I have in mind is nothing dirty I assure you. :pAt the moment at least >;]

Just some WilsonXWolfgang is all I ask... and some hugs...maybe some snogging?

• MOTD

I'd love to feature this thread on our website in our Featured Fan Art section. Do you have a larger version of Wilson with the small bird in the snow? I'd like to use a cropped version as the teaser for the post. Also, if you have a link to your tumbler or a portfolio I'd love to include it!

I'd love to feature this thread on our website in our Featured Fan Art section. Do you have a larger version of Wilson with the small bird in the snow? I'd like to use a cropped version as the teaser for the post. Also, if you have a link to your tumbler or a portfolio I'd love to include it!

OH YES WOW! i do have a larger picture, i just had to make it a bit smaller for it to post here. sorry its still only 500x500 though :^(http://25.media.tumblr.com/6f96149f62024570d6c741767de3ab1a/tumblr_mhg5u0dSyw1s4ye0qo1_r3_500.pngand i have a blog dedicated for my don't starve fanart and shenanigans which is http://gentleman-scientist.tumblr.com/thank you so much, im glad you like my art!!! Edited by pennhurst