Penn's awful drawings ahoy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2777[/ATTACH]a person from tumblr asked for wilson's first encounter with a treeguardTBH IM NOT HAPPY WITH HOW IT CAME OUT COMPLETELY but stillwilson dont just stand there what are you doing oh my god

this so needs an extra panel where he hands the axe to a bunny and does a he did it point

pennhurst could you draw the monster meeting like in the meat effigy gone horribly wrong series where monster!wilson meeting the other monsters.

This ^ I will never get tired of monster!wilson stuff. And secondly, wow... pennhurst, others have said it before, but I'll say it again. No matter what you choose to draw, please keep it up, because your art is just fantastic. :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2777[/ATTACH]a person from tumblr asked for wilson's first encounter with a treeguardTBH IM NOT HAPPY WITH HOW IT CAME OUT COMPLETELY but stillwilson dont just stand there what are you doing oh my god

OMG....this blows away whatever headgear I wear...I hope it isn't attached to my head to much....^^

Oh my gerd these are amazing, so glad i found this. (thank don't starve homepage) Very nice work, they all seem to bring out the feel of the game. Keep up the great work :Don a second note, i hope you aren't drowning in requests right now but i would love to see your version of wilson riding a beefalo (with a spear in hand) like my portrait. Whether or not you add the beard is your choice it doesn't matter. if you need a better view of the picture let me know. (if you are even care)

This is my first post ever on this lovely forum, I made an account cuz I really reeaaallly wanted to say, YOUR ART IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, I LOVE IT, love it, I cannot describe how good it is, thank you for being so awesome :)and keep on doing those :DDD