What's on your mind?

minespatch

On 8/25/2017 at 11:11 PM, LadyD said:

Xed don't spam, not even in the ban thread. 

I knew I shouldn't have done that, it was just that everytime I posted one, I wanted to do another, and another, and another, more things to say just kept popping into my head even after I'd stopped! I'm sorry... I won't do it again.....        hopefully........ 

If you really want to know what's on my mind... its this: I GOT PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but there's one teensy weensy problem...... the computer I'm using (The reason why I use this phrasing is because it's not my computer, it's more of a family computer.) doesn't have enough memory.............. there are 7 GB free, and the game takes up 25 GB! So what I'm going to try to do is free up 20 more GB's of space. And it NOT going to be easy...

I had a dream.. where I was in france on a bicycle.. tourists threw crossiants and baguettee at me.. and said, "what are you, the tour de france?" even though that makes no sense.. my brain found it very relaxing though?? Maybe my subconcious is a masochist or something kek

2 hours ago, Starthefox said:

I had a dream.. where I was in france on a bicycle.. tourists threw crossiants and baguettee at me.. and said, "what are you, the tour de france?" even though that makes no sense.. my brain found it very relaxing though?? Maybe my subconcious is a masochist or something kek

Or you like people getting mad over nothing, hahaha!

Ahahaha! It sure sounds fun to me!

So I never put on makeup, but my friend dared me to put on the boldest makeup I have, which is black lipstick and mascara. To be honest I've always liked the idea of putting on makeup but I considered myself a tomboy so it was something I felt i shouldn't or wasn't allowed to do. 

So needless to say I'm slightly anxious about tomorrow...

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

You okay...?:wilson_shocked:

Are any of us really okay?

Sometimes I feel so broken, like i am the most dysfunctional damaged human ever born but then I sometimes feel like we are all as messed up as each other. I dont know what is worse. 

29 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Sometimes I feel so broken, like i am the most dysfunctional damaged human ever born but then I sometimes feel like we are all as messed up as each other. I dont know what is worse.

I feel more comfort in the thought that despite so many idiots in the world, humanity has and will prevail.

1 hour ago, LadyD said:

Are any of us really okay?

That's why humans are social creatures we needed to know how to improve ourselves and those people that have improve themselves grown comfortable with themselves need no one or very little to stand on that is the peak of living comfortably with yourself. Beside if no one was crazy odd or different Life would be pretty boring wouldn't it be like the Sims

19 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I feel more comfort in the thought that despite so many idiots in the world, humanity has and will prevail.

Prevail against what? And what exactly would you consider prevailing? And would you see the end of the world as failure?

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 1:14 AM, geni0529 said:

So I never put on makeup, but my friend dared me to put on the boldest makeup I have, which is black lipstick and mascara. To be honest I've always liked the idea of putting on makeup but I considered myself a tomboy so it was something I felt i shouldn't or wasn't allowed to do. 

So needless to say I'm slightly anxious about tomorrow...

A tomboy? Humph... well you sure fooled me, I almost always guess people's genders correctly 

3 hours ago, Xedlord said:

A tomboy? Humph... well you sure fooled me, I almost always guess people's genders correctly 

Oops think I confused you with the term tomboy lol, I am a girl, tomboy just means I'm not a girly girl. I think some states call it tomgirl or something but I've just always said tomboy I guess.

but the more I think about it the more backwards my life seems. Like you know how sometimes Hispanic kids are teased for dark eyes, hair, and tanner skin? Yeah no I went to a predominantly Hispanic school and was teased for my blonde hair and light eyes. You bet I was suprised when I found out from the Internet being teased for having whiter features ISNT a common thing.

Also, I was teased for being skinny but that ones more common I think. I was called twiggy (and probably anorexic but I didn't know the meaning of the word so I didn't care). 

11 hours ago, geni0529 said:

Also, I was teased for being skinny but that ones more common I think. I was called twiggy (and probably anorexic but I didn't know the meaning of the word so I didn't care). 

Not sure if those comments affected your drawings but despite their teasing, you managed to outlet good art.:wilson_smile:

18 hours ago, geni0529 said:

Oops think I confused you with the term tomboy lol, I am a girl, tomboy just means I'm not a girly girl. I think some states call it tomgirl or something but I've just always said tomboy I guess.

What? No, you didn't confuse me. I know what a tomboy is, I was saying that I thought you were a boy, and that this was one of the only times that I got someone's gender wrong. (No I don't get people's genders wrong in real life.)

Archived