If you have finished part two (you don't have to post your codes here anymore we got the data we needed to solve part three <3)

Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_5.png

Interestingly enough, the 'totem' symbol (the first one) always seems to have only 1 dot.

Perhaps people are correct in assuming its a Walking Cane, or maybe as staff (unlikely due to the data mined Cane Skin)

If you're able, try doing:

1 Walking Cane : 1 Bird : 4 Petals (Evil or regular, try both?)

3 Nightmare Fuel : 5 Purple Gems : 2 Thulecite

33 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

Perhaps people are correct in assuming its a Walking Cane, or maybe as staff (unlikely due to the data mined Cane Skin)

It looks like a pickaxe for me but i must admit i didn't follow a lot about the puzzle.

3 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

So, since every single combination has two One Notch runes, and one of those always corrolates with the staff symbol, then what if the other One Notch Symbol determines which kind of gem the staff is built with?

No idea, but I confirm having the single notch rune every time.

Took me something around 6 hours,worth it:

My friend(lurker on the forum's shadows),arturako22 almost suicided so that made it even more worth it.

5cf5b9b042d44d070ac1c116d9e5e954.jpg367a30ac928daaf1af34312871d56b63.png

For those that want to do it,just follow what everyone here said.

Use well how some notches are duplicated,that some simbols are always connected to one with a single dot and move the pieces on one slot at the same time (also mix them when it seems like its wrong) 

Once you are about to get killed by nightmare creature because of your sanity you'll get it done. Also I would't be surprised if klei nerfed the puzzle so you can also wait.

Archived