Recommended Posts

mewthemew    4,081

Documentary voice: Here we see a Nikola. This Nikola is rare for its kind as it's friendly and approachable as opposed to its typical, more fiesty,  brethren. No doubt this one is lowest on the Nikola pecking order and will require the assistance of another duplicant from a different blueprint to ensure emotional support, and ultimately survival.

nikdorable.png

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1,132
46 minutes ago, Dragon_master said:

is it just me or is this forum slowing down.

prroobobly just me

i don't know...

Shhhhhhhh..... 
We don't speak of that...

;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MF99K    1,745
4 hours ago, Dragon_master said:

is it just me or is this forum slowing down.

prroobobly just me

i don't know...

I think some people have just been more busy lately

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    23,408
43 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Aww... :wilson_love:

  Hide contents

Puplin looks like they'd rather be literally anywhere else though. :wilson_ecstatic:

 

Nah, he sensed Victor was sad and wanted to comfort him (that's what dogs do right?)

Puplins are my own species that are kinda like a alien dog. There's also kets for cats as well. I don't think Klei will put actual dog/cat-like creatures in their game next to what they already have but it was a nice thought at the time (I drew it last year after all so it was before all those cool ranching updates)

---

Have an out for context drunk dupe:

5b356d0b79f42_DrunkVic.thumb.jpg.7163be3a85de4f11c4dac313b666a6c0.jpg

But if you want context, his co-worker was trying to cheer him up but it seems Victor is quite the lightweight.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    9,382
Just now, DragonMage156 said:

Nah, he sensed Victor was sad and wanted to comfort him (that's what dogs do right?)

Puplins are my own species that are kinda like a alien dog. There's also kets for cats as well. I don't think Klei will put actual dog/cat-like creatures in their game next to what they already have but it was a nice thought at the time (I drew it last year after all so it was before all those cool ranching updates)

---

Have an out for context drunk dupe:

5b356d0b79f42_DrunkVic.thumb.jpg.7163be3a85de4f11c4dac313b666a6c0.jpg

But if you want context, his co-worker was trying to cheer him up but it seems Victor is quite the lightweight.

SleetMead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    50,113

As part of the Rhymes with Play drawing challenge, here's a baby drecko falling on a puft:

SAM_3527.thumb.JPG.e2f6cc4ed2e628813d612a30d77a50de.JPG

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1,132
1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Still want devs to show us the proto-dupes...

@minespatch, did they show us the proto dupes?

Yee

Screenshot_20170409-023429.thumb.png.b52820151936efe5b9a5b4db57fba027.png

Sorry for low quality 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Docile_Drecko    748
18 hours ago, minespatch said:

As part of the Rhymes with Play drawing challenge, here's a baby drecko falling on a puft:

SAM_3527.thumb.JPG.e2f6cc4ed2e628813d612a30d77a50de.JPG

That is such a puppy/cat interaction and its so cute!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now