Christmas Tree thread!

There were more Christmas Tree pictures in other threads, so maybe it would be nice to see everyone's together in the same place!

Yay!! After an hour running away from frogs rain, I can have a minute to take a picture :D

My tree might not be the fanciest, but I'm happy as the most!! Yayyyy Wicker pls I told you to smile for the pic :( 

S7AgmnFj.jpg

Here we are, dancing around the traditional Fall Winter's Feast tree:

christmasstarving.png

(Whaddya want, on my current server autumn ended up as 50 days long and winter got only five!  : P  By the way that's "Jerk" of "Jerk and Dumbarse" fame there, dancing next to me.)

My kitcoon, of course, is standing right nearby, ready to..."help"...with the decoration at any moment.  :D

Edit: 666 posts!  MWAHAHA! 

(Here I tried to make the dumb old "Santa and the devil have the same letters in their name, and they both wear red, and do you ever see them together? no you don't, oooh!" joke but...apparently...S.atan is a swear word?! It turned into asterisks, and not even the right number of them.  Made it look like I tried to say something much worse! : P)

...Notorious

SANTA ACTUALLY LEFT ME A GIFT NEXT TO MY TREE!

I actually thought I've been quite naughty this year, considering the unusual amount of spiders and hounds I've been killing. Guess spider lives don't matter. rip webber

I'm pretty sure no one's believing me, but I can get Santa to do it again. Do I need to show proof?

9 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

My kitcoon, of course, is standing right nearby, ready to..."help"...with the decoration at any moment.  :D

Hahahaha, cats are not good for christmas trees. Yours look like he is about to develop new animations just to "help" around, indeed!

wooo @Kittydub that's an awesome personal room with these wonderful chests, wooden floor and wardrobe. I luv it

24 minutes ago, mochilo said:

Hahahaha, cats are not good for christmas trees. Yours look like he is about to develop new animations just to "help" around, indeed!

wooo @Kittydub that's an awesome personal room with these wonderful chests, wooden floor and wardrobe. I luv it

Thank you! I like my storage to be organized. And @Arlesienne... You can't just come in here, like every post and not show off your Winter Feast tree! 

39 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Thank you! I like my storage to be organized. And @Arlesienne... You can't just come in here, like every post and not show off your Winter Feast tree! 

I'm always a total mess hahaha. I'm always too stressed doing other things to organize my base. Well not gonna lie here, my real life flat is The Mess, so I guess it's just my style xD

Gotta agree about @Arlesienne :D these like-rampages are pretty charming too tho!

Heheh!  I'm okay with liking rampages...better than the other kind.  And yeah, that base is adorable.  My bases just tend to kind of grow organically as I happen to have enough materials to make things, so you end up with the firepit in the center and most things other than plants next to it...so I _have_ to put the fling-o-matic close to the firepit(s) to allow it to protect the chests, crockpots, science and magic machines and sleeping areas!  : P

So, here's a better picture, with me and our own GiddyGuy (Wickerbottom) and Pelliway (guess) dancing together in front of the tree!  (sings) Three ladies dancing!  

christmasstarving2.png

(Notice the traditional Yuletide decorations such as random floor balloons.)

This is actually from a rare time when I had a whopping (gasp!) _five_ whole players on my server at once--the other two are offscreen and one of them is busy being a beaver.

And FINALLY, one where it was actually winter.

christmasstarving3.png

I hadn't changed into my usual winter outfit yet, so enjoy my "dapper" waistcoat and black pants autumn ensemble.  : P

Kitty still totally wants to eat that tree.

...Notorious

20 hours ago, Kittydub said:

Hehe, mine isn't ready yet. Actually, it just so happens our family doesn't have one either... The one tasked with obtaining it is out for the market, and fuming awfully over the fact since he's afraid to handle the affair.

20 hours ago, mochilo said:

I'm always a total mess hahaha. I'm always too stressed doing other things to organize my base. Well not gonna lie here, my real life flat is The Mess, so I guess it's just my style xD

Gotta agree about @Arlesienne :D these like-rampages are pretty charming too tho!

I aim to please :).

19 hours ago, Wexton said:

Here is my tree

imgres.jpg

Its a work in progres.Ok? :(

I'm with @Wexton as mentioned above. I got the flowerpot before it was pulled into STRUCTURES, even!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817516314

78092B141677AD962C686FD6B4A053B8CEFE4298

By the way, this is a PVP server. One must have priorities in such a harsh environment (using @Serpens's awesome Increase Animals mod, which now works on ANR, and the Teleportato mod)!

On the upside the very first thing that dropped after killing a neighbourhood spider was a yellow Christmas bauble. Yellow, alongside dark greys, is my favourite colour. And so I went to kill various creatures for the sole purpose of gaining trinkets to hang around.

Too bad I forgot you can hang sweets as well and ate them.

Just now, mochilo said:

Awwww hahahahaha that's so cute. That mini tree will one day be an awesome looking Christmas Tree :D

*bows*

We ought to try to have you join again. That would be awesome.

If I don't get enough baubles before the 24th, I'm going to hang griefers in there.

3 minutes ago, isthisworkingnow said:

I haven't had a chance to make a tree yet but I wanted to say that I greatly approve of your outfit @mochilo 

Thanks a lot dude!! Gotta go fresh, too much farming and running! And the extra chest shelter helps a lot during the cold seassons too!

Must say I greatly aprove your profile pic. I love these "like" notifications from such a cute half-fuzzy punk-haired little thing. I'm glad you finally posted around so I could show you my apreciation. Cheers!

beef.thumb.png.e93d19f40cf24633972a4f090

Awww, thanks, Mochilo!  :)  The trick is to start from a few things clustered around each other in a convenient-but-messy way, and keep expanding from there.

Also steal flooring from every clockwork/marble area and touchstone you see, with a pitchfork.  Hey, why waste resources on it when there's some perfectly good stuff _right there_?  : P

...Notorious

Archived