Swap Challenge [DS & AMR Crossover]

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

Working on a cheesy little thing at the moment, but it'll need a miracle if I can manage to finish it tonight, so here is a little sneak peek without any content what so ever ; )

Hide contents

Draw me like one of those french girls.JPG

42 minutes ago, minespatch said:

First @halfrose,

@rubidiumsart , now you. :wilson_ecstatic:

Looking forward to the final version.

SO I was summoned here because it seems another wilson wants to be painted like a scientist ho hoi ;)

• Like 6

Wilson - Butterfly Dodge.jpg

I said it was gonna be cheesy, didn't I? ',: )

First of all, I want to point out that I got the inspiration from here: http://9emiliecharlie9.deviantart.com/art/Alice-Madness-Returns-Chibi-294991144

I wasn't aware about all the side effects one could get by drawing Wilson in this state :| My brain is permanently damaged from this exercise! And I'm sorry if the blood seem a bit out of place :/

I actually didn't plan on making this until I was done with the page where we first meet the Cheshire Cat. But the thing is, there is a part of the script I struggle to get right, so I thought it would be better to post this one now rather than to use a heck of a long time to figure out the script with no updates in between. I also have some script problems for the therapy part, and that one would make more sense to make first for Wilson's adventure. But then again, I did state that I didn't really plan to make these in chronological order.

I'll explain this here: In the challenge, there is one character in each game who is aware that Alice and Wilson is not from the world they are currently in. In Wilson's case, it's the Cheshire Cat, while in Alice's case, it's Maxwell. They both know that this is a silly bet the two of them made after offending each other.

So all in all; very cheesy and very derpy :p I'm going to find something else to draw as a recovery from this.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

about all the side effects one could get by drawing Wilson in this state :| My brain is permanently damaged from this exercise! And I'm sorry if the blood seem a bit out of place :/

The blood is never out of place. Ne-ver.

19 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

I also have some script problems for the therapy part, and that one would make more sense to make first for Wilson's adventure. But then again, I did state that I didn't really plan to make these in chronological order.

And I've got the lovely image of Wilson playing chess with Bumby and being weird stuck in my head at the mere mention of the word "therapy". Wrote a bit about that, then got struck with the fright and decided to not post the horrid thing.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I would love to make some cheap joke at Wilson shrinking, but I will hold onto the bits of dignity I still have :twisted:!

4 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

And I've got the lovely image of Wilson playing chess with Bumby and being weird stuck in my head at the mere mention of the word "therapy". Wrote a bit about that, then got struck with the fright and decided to not post the horrid thing.

I am intrigued ewe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

(start music before reading)

NightWonder7 is an artist trying to survive in the very vast and vicious place called "The Internet".

Sometimes "The Internet" feeds her imagination with all sort of stuff: that is how she keeps on drawing, that is how she survives, and that is the way she goes to please her dear followers.

Throughout the time she has made various arts, and thanks to her followers, she has continued on with it.

Sadly, one day, she decided to do something very different; something only the darker parts of her mind could think of fabricating: She drew a comic of an overly excited Wilson using butterfly dodge. Not being aware of the side effects the piece brought along, she is now severely brain damaged. Now with her new disability and her dignity gone, doing art the "normal" way has been harder than ever for her.

But you! Yes you, can make a difference today! Together, we can raise enough Milky Ways to give NightWonder7 the treatments she needs to fix her brain damage and maybe one day she may continue on with a more moderately normal art life.

Call this number now: 282828288282828282828776543854479123459687328288282828829196354836582
and you give her one bar of Milky Way.

Think of how many Milky Ways we can raise by working together!

If we succeed in raising 25 000 Milky Ways, Wilson P. Higgsbury will personally give NightWonder7 a hug as an apology for the second had embarrassment a part of the treatment.

Call now and make a difference.

~Thank you for your support~

Uh... In all honesty, I hope this is just an ill-made joke. Please tell us that's what it is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Uh, you do realise that to any mentally- or physically-challenged person, it clearly is serious? And people start worrying about you on top of feeling miserable.

I'm really sorry about this. II will delete the post asap. I went over the line and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm really sorry. I can't believe I did something so stupid without realizing it. So stupid of me.

Bad ideas give knowledge.PNG

I have to live up to my own quote.

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

... I thought it was pretty obvious that it was a joke, and I didn't really think much else of it. :/ 

Maybe I'm just insensitive to these things, I dunno.

The line " Call this number now: 282828288282828282828776543854479123459687328288282828829196354836582
and you give her one bar of Milky Way.
" kinda gave away that it's a joke.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

I'm really sorry about this. II will delete the post asap. I went over the line and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm really sorry. I can't believe I did something so stupid without realizing it. So stupid of me.

Bad ideas give knowledge.PNG

I have to live up to my own quote.

Don't worry. I admit that in spite of the humourous elements of the post, I worried about you, because experience taught me in every post like that a grain of truth remains. Please be at peace and if there's anything I can do to help, write please.

• Like 3