Swap Challenge [DS & AMR Crossover]

Page 6.jpeg

Shorter page for today, but hey! Some colours for a change :D

So, a long time ago I designed some of Alice's dresses to a male version. My take on them. I only managed to make the Wonderland outfits before I took a long hiatus. I had planned to also make a ref sheet for the London, asylum, hysteria and the DLC outfits, but never got that far. I have the designs for some of these in mind though. It's been a while now, so now I'm considering to redraw everything...

So these are the designs I'm planning Wilson will be wearing throughout his adventures:

Spoiler

AMR - Gender bend set1.jpg

AMR - Gender bend set2.jpg

For Alice I used her typical style, but with elements of Wilson's outfit. She will be wearing only that.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm really digging out that blood red coat with the red banker sleeves. Though the subtle steamdress is also catching me eyes.

Also, I wonder how the two would react to Creaky Tom of Orphan Feast?

Thank you! Glad you like them OwO

Hm, I'm not familiar with the franchise ^^;

• Like 2

18 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Empathy towards fictional beings?

I'm speaking from a writer's point of view. It's all about letting flawed people down and allowing them to rise again, over and over. If I didn't develop a way to hold empathy towards fictional beings in check, I would be starving.

• Like 3

I was cleaning up my room and... look whom I've found...

Spoiler

FVNF38A.jpg

Poor little girl... Real life had whisked me away and I never got to finish her arms... Her legs are failing her as well, I was forced to make a makeshift prosthetic for her leg to help her to stand...

Edited by Net Spectre
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, minespatch said:

It's a single game. Pretty good for a hour or two.

Compared to the other two major Adult swim game series(Amatuer Surgeon and Robot unicorn attack), it never got sequels. Probably for the best. It ends wrapped up on a good note.

It looks pretty interesting ^^ I tried it so slightly, but I'm intrigued to try some more XD

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

I was cleaning up my room and... look whom I've found...

Reveal hidden contents

FVNF38A.jpg

Poor little girl... Real life had whisked me away and I never got to finish her arms... Her legs are failing her as well, I was forced to make a makeshif prosthetic for her leg to help her to stand...

Oh no O.O pretty neat doll though : D

• Like 2

A product of days long torture, full of paper, glue, forceps... oh, and glue.
I like how the dress turned out, but the legs were a nightmare... especially knee joints. I remember starting on her hands and making wrist bones out of the toothpicks...
*sigh* I just wanted a mini-Alice. Not sure if I'll be able to finish her someday. Maybe it would be wiser to start from scratch, but I can't just abandon her... She was sitting in that bookshelf corner for years...

Edited by Net Spectre
  • Like 3

Page 7.jpeg

And off they go! Through portals, cause that's obviously the way to get around nowadays.

So! What challenges awaits them? What will they encounter? What will they think? How will they react? How are they going to accommodate their new situations? Will they get used to their new powers? Can Alice grow a magnificent beard? Can Wilson twirl? And will NightWonder handle being a judge? Or ever stop making weird expressions?

Only time will tell...

Oh, I forgot to say this in the last page, but I'm partly making this comic to have an excuse to draw them in these clothes .____. I guessed such things needed an explanation.

But yeah, that was the introduction. From here on the narrating might be a bit messy, cause I'm probably gonna make what I have in mind after how I feel. I have a few pieces more to share in stock ; ) Since this is a parody, I think it's easier to make jokes about Wilson's adventures. Alice is a much more casual type, and is therefor harder to use to entertain in that manner. I intend to draw both their situations equally much, but I have a feeling I might tip more over to one side : P Maybe I should ask you some day which situations or encounters you'd like to see them handle or react to first? But first I wanna get my stock out and finish my WIPs.

• Like 7

Ooh, here it is. Lovely, lovely sketch dump full of lovely lovely reaction faces.
Not really feeling up to something snarky right now, hunger-induced headache has made me quite grumpy...
*chomps on a hastily made ham sandwich*
... I'll just say one little thing for now...

7275c42b4be1036a840b806757971bb6.png  HANDGUNS.

• Like 4