[Game Update] - 196191

• Developer
  • Removed the green inventory backing for some non-perishable food items.
  • Added sounds for Broodling and Glomglom.
  • Reduced the cost for the Wood Gate recipe.
  • Reduced the rate of growing Marble Shrubs.
  • Retuned Bee Queen and Grumble Bees.
  • Beekeeper Hat now provides minor stun-lock protection against Grumble Bees.
  • Reduced Jellybeans buff strength, which no longer stacks.
  • Added animations to show the different states of the Gigantic Beehive.

View full update

• Like 17

53 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

That nerf on marble seeds damn 

I think it's quite fair, I mean otherwise you realize that Log Suits are no longer as useful and if you have some bit of these shrubs planted, getiing through all of them in time before they turn into withered state was a bit of a pain in the ass. I'd call it a win-win here.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Removed the green inventory backing for some non-perishable food items.

Hoping is only for the stuff that you can also fuel or craft. In stuff like the Jelly Beans was actually pretty cool to have.

6 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Added sounds for Broodling and Glomglom.

Can't w8 to check my Baby Dragon Noises.

6 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Reduced the cost for the Wood Gate recipe.

Thank you very much. I know i said it far too many times, but it really was too expensive in my opinion, can't w8 to see how much they cost now

6 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Reduced the rate of growing Marble Shrubs

I love this. They changed shapes too fast and you couldnt appreciate their beauty for far too long. And thank you for keeping 1 Marble = 2 Marble Shrubs Seeds.

6 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Retuned Bee Queen and Grumble Bees.
  • Reduced Jellybeans buff strength, which no longer stacks.
  • Added animations to show the different states of the Gigantic Beehive.

Can't w8 to experience the new change. I really love the boss design and iw as just hoping the fight would change a little bit. Hope this is it!
Jellybeans still really good so i like this change and lets see how BeeKeeper Hat will work on boss fight now. Maybe it will be an essential piece.
Poorly cosmetic but i think it might look really good in the world. Can't w8 too see the different phases!
ps. Still hoping for her Head to drop, so we can retrieve Honey from Bee Boxes and walk around Red Bees without a problem  :p

Thank you for this cool update and once again for listening to the community. Keep up the amazing job!

Best Regards,

Glhrmzz

pss: Also a question is toadstool still 10-20 days respawn ? I feel like he is taking a lot more to spawn then all the other giants.

Edited by Glhrmzz
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

I mean otherwise you realize that Log Suits are no longer as useful

You are joking, right? Why should I cripple myself with marble armor? Unless you are writing about being dmg sponge then I agree it's better than wooden armor. 

Edited by Erec
  • Like 2

There's a bug, which I'm surprised nobody has mentioned: Ewelet's sound for when it drops on the ground to sleep is way too loud >_< it freaks the crap out of me too whenever it does so. I realize it's the same sound as when you jump out of a wormhole and land.

11 hours ago, V2C said:

Could the bee keeper hat be retuned a little more? I really feel like it should provide 90%/95% protection from bee attacks, should require a straw hat instead of a rope to craft and for normal + killer bees to nullify the stun, just so we can harvest bee boxes without a problem, even if we do take some damage. Beats doing the whole weird "grab-and-run" mechanic, so you just focus on collecting honey from bee boxes.

Edited by EuedeAdodooedoe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Erec said:

You are joking, right? Why should I cripple myself with marble armor? Unless you are writing about being dmg sponge then I agree it's better than wooden armor. 

Its a lot more common and easy to get now so it's finally viable. However, I wouldn't say its better than a log suit unless you're not capable of/not trying to, kite. Especially if you're just walking with it on you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Could the bee keeper hat be retuned a little more? I really feel like it should provide 90%/95% protection from bee attacks, should require a straw hat instead of a rope to craft and for normal + killer bees to nullify the stun, just so we can harvest bee boxes without a problem, even if we do take some damage. Beats doing the whole weird "grab-and-run" mechanic, so you just focus on collecting honey from bee boxes.

Before I actually had it ingame, I assumed that the beehat made normal bees ignore you. Obviously, making Killer Bees ignore you would BEE too OP, but I feel like having normal bees for harvesting boxes would be good.

4 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

There's a bug, which I'm surprised nobody has mentioned: Ewelet's sound for when it drops on the ground to sleep is way too loud >_< it freaks the crap out of me too whenever it does so. I realize it's the same sound as when you jump out of a wormhole and land.

or just  kill them all now since Abigail just murders bees  can seriously spend 3-4 days gathering honey from the killer bee biome

4 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Could the bee keeper hat be retuned a little more? I really feel like it should provide 90%/95% protection from bee attacks, should require a straw hat instead of a rope to craft and for normal + killer bees to nullify the stun

Nah..the fight is easy already, even without Beekeeper hats. If it's not broke, don't fix it amirite?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Before I actually had it ingame, I assumed that the beehat made normal bees ignore you. Obviously, making Killer Bees ignore you would BEE too OP, but I feel like having normal bees for harvesting boxes would be good.

Ignoring? I never suggested anything about ignoring, I think you miss-read. I suggested that they wouldn't STUN you with the bee keeper hat on if you got hit.

• Like 1