What's your worst death?

Day 48, my longest lasting run, was going into the swamp unaware of my low durability armor, saw the reed item set and went to pick some.. 30 tentacles popped up, broke my armor and sealed my doom. :wilson_unimpressed:

Edited by LemonRobot

I normally start as Wilson. Wait until I've got a massive beard, shave & create a couple of effigies then change to Wolfgang. If I lose the effigies then I change back to Wilson to get more beard hair, then repeat. I did play as Willow for a while, but when you're used to Wolfgang's extra health it's hard to go back!

How do you change characters mid-game?On topic: my worst death was in adventure mode-king of winter.I was close to starving with rabbit earmuffs and a heat stone keeping me warm. I was running around, desperately looking for beefalo, when I came across hound mounds. Running for my life and still starving, I suddenly see a mactusk on my screen. He hits me with his blow dart and his hounds kill me. I had none of the wooden thing parts. I died.

Intentionally starving. I was not proud of that.

Thanks meat effigy!

- - - Updated - - -

How do you change characters mid-game?

On topic:

my worst death was in adventure mode-king of winter.

I was close to starving with rabbit earmuffs and a heat stone keeping me warm. I was running around, desperately looking for beefalo, when I came across hound mounds. Running for my life and still starving, I suddenly see a mactusk on my screen. He hits me with his blow dart and his hounds kill me. I had none of the wooden thing parts. I died.

In older versions a tent could be used to switch caracters in-game. They cost much more & only had one use however.

Wandered into a pig village and found a 3 by 3 batch of berry bushes and decided to pick them. Glitched into the patch and couldn't get out. Decided to burn my way out and died.Only when I revived at the touch stone did I realise that I could have crafted a shovel and dug my way free.

>Playing as Secret Character

>Make meat effigy

>Max health is capped at 45

>Little bro knocks on my door asking me a question.

>Thought I pressed Esc.

>I didn't.

>We talk for a bit.

>He leaves.

>Turn back to screen

>Warrior Pig has respawned.

>Warrior Pig has just gotten through punching me in the face at least once.

>Screen is crackled over in frost.

>OHGODWATDOIDO.png

>Start running for my fire pit in a panic as fast as I can.

>Mouse over my health.

>3 points left

>WERENOTGOINGTOMAKEIT.gif

>Quickly switch on amulet.

>Die not even a half second right after.

>Fall flat on my face inches away from fire pit.

>Resurrect without consuming the effigy.

>Still waste of a perfectly good amulet though.

I only really have "Are you serious?" kind of deaths.Going into the dark to provoke the grue for fun and thinking you went close enough to your fire to stave him off. /FacepalmAngering the spider queen, aggroing her on pigs, and smack her backside while she is occupied with the pigs. Thank you, area of effect damage. /FacepalmRun along the edge of a marshland with 5 hp left. Thank you, random tentacle that spawned 1 inch from the forest. /FacepalmGet cocky and provoke spiders at dawn, forget time actually passes in the game and get swarmed by spiders in complete darkness as charlie joins the fun. /FacepalmI now dont go outside the light of my campfire at night, don't fight spider queens at all, never go near marshlands with anything below 50 hp and always carry at least one torch at all times.

1. Day 15, I went to swamp to collecting reeds got kill by tentacles.2. Day 16, I returned to swamp to collecting my things after I was killed. And then i died again because i didn't know that if you hold weapon and press space bar, you will attack the nearest things instend of collect nearest things. :/3. Day 17, successful collecting my things. Back to the pig village, gave monster meat to 3 pigs. Then I attacked another free pig by accident. BOOM, PIG WAR. And then I died, again.It's two times more worse because this is the same run. I found 2 touch stones.

Set up camp quite near a buffalo heard, one day they decided they would sleep on and around my camp fire. Accidentally clicked a buffelo while trying to put more fuel on the fire, died almost instantly.

I didn't put any fual on the fire and died to the grue.(My very first time playing, can you tell?:p)

The sky is darkening, you franticly try to build your camp fire! You try to place the fire, but the sky is completely dark and you can't put it anywhere!! You try to make a torch...NO TWIGS!! You PANIC and run around like a chicken with it's head chopped off, desperately trying to find a source of light. NO LIGHT!! You hear noises and see eyes in the dark! You watch your health drop as you quickly descent into madness!! You become another skeleton in the cruel world that is Don't Starve...