Super Fusion Party! - Info Thread

Mezzal

Do you have an idea for the first Quest?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. ^^^

• Mhm
    • Nope
    • I'd rather not run one right now.

I'm on Mobb's side here. Despite Mafia being close to dead atm, a couple people are still quite busy with it, therefore unable to fuse with the person they need to.

(That and also we need to get to the point where our stuff doesn't need to be approved by a moderator).

As I said, we'll be starting Saturday, regardless of the state of Mafia.  If P gets his stuff together in time, Fusion Party will be post mafia.  If it still hasn't ended, it just won't be post Mafia.  After that point, waiting just isn't worth it to me.

3 hours ago, Ysuleah said:

I could start a whole art thread? But wait... non DS stuff... RP art?

You sure posting around in the off-topic section doesn't help with moderator related things?

You seemed to have... uh... dropped your purple somewhere.

We're positive. If either of you haven't noticed for the past... years? Posts in the offtopic don't count, geek. Just go tell someone in the Don't Starve art section they draw good. It's real simple.

1 hour ago, Cassizzy said:

You seemed to have... uh... dropped your purple somewhere.

We're positive. If either of you haven't noticed for the past... years? Posts in the offtopic don't count, geek. Just go tell someone in the Don't Starve art section they draw good. It's real simple.

Woops. I always forget something like that. Oh well, can't seem to edit it now :/

Ok, so, bad news.  I have to go to Wisconsin on Friday, and I'm obligated to stay there for two weeks.  In addition, I'll be having to do school probably the whole time, so yeah.  Slumber Party will probably be delayed.

Well that sucks. Wisconsin is nine letters. I don't like the number nine.  If you untangle it, cut the line in half, add a couple more lines, and rearrange it, it becomes a picture of me Nan. Me Nan is scary, specially because I shouldn't have a Nan. I'm like two people here, how do I have a Nan?

Ah, the tangent is over, but the fun is most certainly probable to also once I begin my kitchen famous....

!!!Two Man Comedy Routine!!!pop.png            bob.png

Hey there Mister Myself, Have you got any jokes? I don't'

That is not a joke I do not have any jokes.

That was for the audience not you, Mister Myself.

As we come closer to the slumber party we want to make sure who will be joining us and if they have decided to stay with their fusion. So application time! One for those who prefer to go alone and one for those who trapped another into fusing with them.

Single:

Spoiler

Name:

Appearance:

Abilities:

Fusion:

Spoiler

Name:

Members in fusion:

Appearance:

Abilities:

Reminder that it will start this Saturday! 

2 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

Question: Can we fill out both if we want to have times separated from our fused partner?

Yup! Fill out both if you want to have some separate time.

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

I don't believe you stated it in this thread about the returning Saturday date (unless I missed it). I think that was only in skype.

Well technically I didn't but:

On October 30, 2016 at 2:57 AM, Battal said:

As I said, we'll be starting Saturday, regardless of the state of Mafia.  If P gets his stuff together in time, Fusion Party will be post mafia.  If it still hasn't ended, it just won't be post Mafia.  After that point, waiting just isn't worth it to me.

1 minute ago, Mezzal said:

Well technically I didn't but:

Time stamps m8:

On 10/29/2016 at 11:57 PM, Battal said:

11 hours ago, Battal said:

Ok, so, bad news.  I have to go to Wisconsin on Friday, and I'm obligated to stay there for two weeks.  In addition, I'll be having to do school probably the whole time, so yeah.  Slumber Party will probably be delayed.

Just now, Zeklo said:

Time stamps m8:

Op, I did not see that, sorry zeky O-O! But the reminder was so that it will start on Saturday ^^", if there is any confusion: We are starting on Saturday still- since we are fused Mez can write the post out so it will go as planned!

Archived