ScienceMachine

1 hour ago, ScienceMachine said:

Will remember that.png

I did almost exclusively post in the art section. I hardly ran off to any other parts of the forum.

If you thought running RPs is useless, just wait till you find out what I've been doing for the good portion of my life~ EYYYYHHHH

I know who Charlie is, don't worry. :p

I guess Charlie picked up some of Maxwell's bad habits. Giving William powers is what got him in this mess in the first place, giving him more could also factor into his fall.

I don't doubt you know her - just take a look at this scene: your duel between William and Maxwell Charlie watching languorously and chewing popcorn tipping the scales in William's temporary favour just to scorn Max...

The Totally Official Committee to Protect the Good Name of RPGs admires your defense of the art!

Sadly, I can't say I remember you, given my less-than-two-year-old account. God, has it really been less than two years? I feel like I sold my soul to these forums already. Anyway, in my time here, I've successfully made the single largest/longest RP thread on the forums, and made myself the #1 skins freak by making and updating a handmade skins wiki over in DST General Discussion.

But enough about that, it's always a pleasure to see old forum members return! I'm loving your drawings, keep it up!   

On 14/09/2016 at 5:37 PM, DragonMage156 said:
On 14/09/2016 at 0:12 PM, minespatch said:

I called him the dankest of wizards. #420munchery magic.

On 14/09/2016 at 1:58 PM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

blaze it

*Gets thrown into the wall*

:p

7nrquuu.png

I mean, as much as he doesn't appreciate it, I do appreciate the chances to draw him whooping behind.

1 hour ago, ScienceMachine said:

7nrquuu.png

I mean, as much as he doesn't appreciate it, I do appreciate the chances to draw him whooping ass.

I CRY now. My victim of choice favourite PC when RP-ing post-Cyclum gets called the worst by others (example: Squishy, Pointy, Bookends, Twinkletoes - and as you can see they don't have to make sense)... but hasn't Taken a Level in Badass, so he cannot do what William did to Stefan and Minespatch...

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

I CRY now. My victim of choice favourite PC when RP-ing post-Cyclum gets called the worst by others (example: Squishy, Pointy, Bookends, Twinkletoes - and as you can see they don't have to make sense)... but hasn't Taken a Level in Badass, so he cannot do what William did to Stefan and Minespatch...

I hope they get a badass level up soon.

Meanwhile I saw the Survivalist skins and made this

Wizard robes.png

Reindeer Filled Skies.png

When you've been living on the Isles for so long you start to look like a gosh darn wizard yourself.

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

gets called the worst by others (example: Squishy, Pointy, Bookends, Twinkletoes

...Glasswell?

17 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Van Helsing anyone?

I was thinking more of a spooky scary scarecrow...

Spoiler

a dank magical scarecrow. ;^)

13 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

I hope they get a badass level up soon.

Meanwhile I saw the Survivalist skins and made this

Wizard robes.png

When you've been living on the Isles for so long you start to look like a gosh darn wizard yourself.

Trying for the classic unwashed apostate hobo look? Love the scratchy feel your pictures bear.

And nope, I don't think it's possible... Not when:

-the players take such glee in making Ay-Ay their personal bookworm buttmonkey,

- you look like this as a child:

ay14_by_arlesienne-dahra9g.png

- ...and grow into a bag of spare limbs like this (cue the log I wanted him to sit on when my lunch break ended and off to work I returned):

ay15_by_arlesienne-dahraak.png

(Also, as you can see, even a camera is better than my scanner. Crivens.)

12 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

...Glasswell?

I was thinking more of a spooky scary scarecrow...

Reveal hidden contents

a dank magical scarecrow. ;^)

"GLASSWELL"?!

If glares could kill...

ay13_by_arlesienne-dahra8h.png

13 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

7nrquuu.png

I mean, as much as he doesn't appreciate it, I do appreciate the chances to draw him whooping ass.

I appreciate seeing the hilarious art of forum members getting beaten up by someones OC XD

They should feel honored to be part of your works :)

10 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

When you've been in the DS world long enough that you just don't get surprised by deerclops anymore :p

Nice work on the background though :encouragement:

Archived