PhelsarusBeel

Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro looks at the apple on the floor. The apple is now smashed and all over the place.

He goes to the kitchen and gets another

He starts tossing it back and forth again.

Edited by Pyromailmann

DragonMage156    24,444

"As tempting and fun as this is, I'm not a naughty piece of Toast. Although I wonder if I can juggle these apples as well instead of faze through them like walls"

Dragon Ghost contemplated for a bit then realized juggling's not really her thing.

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro stopped tossing around the apple. He ate it, and then split in half. He then threw both parts in the garbage.

Edited by Pyromailmann
Zek changes words too much. And I can't read.

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro grabs another apple and starts eating it, he decides to do the most dangerous thing that comes to mind:

Talking.

"S-So, why do you g-guys think our h-host is making us wait?"

DragonMage156    24,444

A voice comes through on some random speaker that just magically appears out of no where.

"The Host is currently unavailable to answer your call. Please leave a message or try to call back later. *Beep*"

Dragon Ghost is snickering in some unknown place.

Edited by DragonMage156
Changed "Mr.P" to "The Host" cos reasons

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro decided to pull out a radio, it was playing this song.

Spoiler

Edited by Pyromailmann
link fix or something
  • Like 1

Chris1448    12,862
3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Mandatory Disclaimer for @Pyromailmann:

Reveal hidden contents

THIS IS NOT CANON

~~~~

In a torrent of light the host appeared. No words were spoken, but the sagging skin of their face said enough. With a single motion of the hand sparks began to fly out from Pyro's mechanical carapace. The firm metal turned soft and caved inward on itself. It was a slow and grueling process, but by the end of it all that remained was a molten puddle of alloy. Then there was silence...

The host stumbled, but quickly regained their stance. The blue glow of their eyes flickering before vanishing entirely.

"Well done," An unfamiliar voice snickered. The sound closer to a resonating feeling within than an audible noise. "So you've managed to win this little charade." The sensation lingered, but no further words came.

A sudden violent array of light lit up the room. Its origins were the eyes and mouths of those who had previously been dead before this memorial. Even the corpses of those who had fallen once more were now somehow present in the room. The beams of each met in a central location where the shimmering essence took a new shape. It was distorted and incomplete but its overall form was unsettling yet humanoid.

"April 3rd, the start of a something tragic, but most of you here probably remember this to be April 5th, the other seeming more like a dream. Trapped and forced into a lethal game of deceit. Slicing at one another's throats with blades and words in a convoluted mess of shattered friendships, and all for what? The entertainment of a regular mortal man. So you played their game and followed their rules and 'good' ended up 'victorious'." They let out a long sigh. "But that wasn't good enough." They boomed. "No, simply living to see another day and leaving the whole horrible experience behind you simply wasn't good enough. You had to be heroes. Justice had to be served to the bad guy. You just couldn't go on without a happy ending." He snarled. "This isn't some fairy tale, but you conceited fools just couldn't let it go. You couldn't do anything about it either. After all, you're all powerless."

Suddenly the unconscious body of the host began to rise into the air. "So one of you looked for a way, and they found it. They found me. With my power the entitled wish of the whole lot became reality. You changed the continuity of an entire universe. Your ideal ending become history, but even that would not to sate your greed. With power like this, my power, you could reverse the deaths of all your friends. So you invited the rest back so you could show them this wonderful discovery!"

"Fool,"

"To believe you can summon me is one thing, but to believe you can control me... naive." He cackled. "You spent countless days trying to think up the best possible 'ending' but never realizing that you were never the one in control. You sealed your fate with that action. All of your fates. Your stories are mine, and they will have no 'ending'. The only thing any of you will be having is endless torment. An eternal cycle of death and heartbreak. Forced to relive this twisted game forever and ever, and you won't even remember any of it."

He snapped his fingers. "Welcome to purgatory."

Reveal hidden contents

It has been almost a year since the traumatizing events that took place in that old mansion. You tried to forget them but they still lurk in the back of your mind as if they happened just yesterday. You lost friends and made enemies but most importantly the events scared you.

One day you receive a letter with the following text

“Dear friend,

As you may know the horrifying event we’ve been all part of have their first anniversary soon and some of us decided to remember the ones we lost with a little memorial celebration. If you want you can join us but I can’t expect everyone to come since most of us still want to forget what happened during these horrific days.

Should you however have an interest then I’m more than happy to hear that. I would recommend you bring in more people as a type of moral support.

The addresses as well as a map are on the other sheet send with this letter.

Signed your good friend”

(This is obviously not canon (well should be COUGHPYROCOUGH), but I thought I'd put aside 30 minutes of my time to come up with something that sounded interesting to me. The theme was using the fact that we currently have no ending, and as such the ending is no ending.)

(Holy hell, this should just be the canon ending)

• Like 1

DragonMage156    24,444
2 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

(Holy hell, this should just be the canon ending)

(Well Mr.P had that whole thing in Abyss before it got locked. Two skeleton armies in eternal war. I don't think this is how Mafia should end though :/ )

Mobbstar    13,859
6 hours ago, Zeklo said:

This is obviously not canon (well should be obvious, COUGHPYROCOUGH), but I thought I'd put aside 30 minutes of my time to come up with something that sounded interesting to me. The theme was using the fact that we currently have no ending, and as such the ending is no ending.

Needs more "Our family has come to ruin.", yknow because ohana mafia means family.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

Mobbstar    13,859

Mobbstar had come to the conclusion that his recent bowel problems were a side-effect of those accursed runes placed on their hands.

Chris1448    12,862

Not-Chris slunk away from the group. "Heh...heh...no hard feelings, guys?"

Edited by Chris1488
Not