[Forum Game]- Contribute to making the longest and most ridiculous game title in the world (forums)!

TheKingDedede

The most ridiculous game title in the universe! (Or on these forums. That's also cool...)

Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this game I just decided to play!

In this game, I'll start by taking an obscure game title and we'll all contribute to give it the longest and most ridiculous title anyone has ever seen. When I tell everyone to stop, I'll take all the words, phrases, and titles added to the original game and mash it all together in order of appearance.

The Rules.

The rules are as follows:

• Each forum member can contribute a word or phrase to the title, but they aren't allowed to go twice in a row. They must wait for another forum goer to contribute first and will also have to wait five minutes before they can go again (I might remove the time limit later if it is seen as unfair and hurts the pacing of the game).
  • A phrase or title can only be used once. When it comes time to take all the contributions and add them all up, the first usage of a phrase will be used and all other duplicates will excluded (i.e. if you or other forum goers say a game franchise, the first usage of that game franchise will be used. Duplicate entries will be ignored.) As much fun as spamming Knuckles would be, it would just lead to this game getting stale very quickly.
  • If you decide you would like to use your turn to call upon another forum goer, you can, but you have to use your post as a building block of sorts for the person you called upon (i.e. if I were to call upon @minespatch, I would then have to use my post as something they could work off of, like saying," Starring, Featuring, x (Crossing over), or And". Just to say a few.).
  • I'm hoping that we can make contributions in the order of franchises (crossovers), then buzzwords, features, and then characters. Maybe memes. Maybe.
  • Keep it appropriate, of course, and stay on-topic.

With the rules out of the way (They're subject to change), it is time for me to to pick the game of interest...

I choose...

Plok (for the SNES).

Your move, forum goers.

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn

(Dunno if I'm allowed to do this, but here's my part)

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth and reboot

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth and reboot. afterbirth.

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth and reboot. afterbirth. but with SHARX

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth and reboot. afterbirth. but with SHARX in a tornado 

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth and reboot. afterbirth. but with SHARX in a tornado, DERGNS

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth and reboot. afterbirth. but with SHARX in a tornado, DERGNS: The Sequel:The prequel featuring Knuckles from the Mario bros. novel, 

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth and reboot. afterbirth. but with SHARX in a tornado, DERGNS: The Sequel:The prequel featuring Knuckles from the Mario bros. novel, with uncut dialogue never seen before,

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth and reboot. afterbirth. but with SHARX in a tornado, DERGNS: The Sequel:The prequel featuring Knuckles from the Mario bros. novel, with uncut dialogue never seen before, the reckoning

Final Plok IMIIXVI: Featuring Gilbert Gottfried 64 and the crystal shards, the elder scrolls and a partridge in a pear tree: Unrated director's cut Not included & Knuckles Extended Special Pre-Order Edition Story mode Now With 200% More Corn Bizarre Adventure: Electric Memealoo: Rebirth and reboot. afterbirth. but with SHARX in a tornado, DERGNS: The Sequel:The prequel featuring Knuckles from the Mario bros. novel, with uncut dialogue never seen before, the reckoning the Squeakquel

Archived