Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

On 7/18/2016 at 2:21 AM, minespatch said:

What is catface's color pallet? I might want to color the image that you're using as your avatar.

Catface's face is normal skin tone (doesn't matter really). Her body is grey, the belly part is white. sort of like a tuxedo cat but grey. her permanent ^^ eyes are completely white. This didn't show up in my notifications for some reason, so sorry for not answering earlier.

5 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

depends on the cats some are ok with dogs yes it would but some don't have a problem with them

Unfortunately, all the cats I've experienced hate dogs (save for a good friend of mine's cats where they live with a St. bernard, and a jack russel. love them girls x3)

6 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

also i would love to see catface as a pokemon

Can do! HUGE pokemon fan here, and fakemon drawer ^-^ (will take a while though. got a ton of stuff to do today)

57 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Unfortunately, all the cats I've experienced hate dogs (save for a good friend of mine's cats where they live with a St. bernard, and a jack russel. love them girls x3)

Can do! HUGE pokemon fan here, and fakemon drawer ^-^ (will take a while though. got a ton of stuff to do today)

idk if your cats hate dogs but the thing is there are some that like dogs and are ok with them.

5 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

you should give it a try when you get a smartphone

Hopefully. But, I feel like when i finally get a smartphone, the PG fad will die down to the point it's not worth it anymore.

Archived