Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Huge Pokemon fan eh? Don't suppose you know of the new game Pokemon Go, would you? It's like the new meme everywhere :p

SHOOT, I only now realized the pokemon go comment came from you! *facepalm* I sorry, dragonmage.

6 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

is catface a cat you have or just a drawing you created?,silly me maybe you said that already but i forgot

Naw, she's a character in tomodachi life i used to have before deleting my save. i have since then made a new game with her in it, but she doesn't have her cat costume on. in fact, the actual mii i got from a mii making site with a bunch of pre-made miis to do what you want with. she was originally a mii version of the :3 face. she was one of 57 (yes really. that many) miis i permanently kept on my island and would be devistated to remove. I drew all of the "main" islanders as i liked to call them and uploaded them to my deviantart. I liked her design so much when i drew her that one time, she slowly evolved into a character. :3 pictured below is Catface in my tomodachi life game.

HNI_0099.JPG

57 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Naw, she's a character in tomodachi life i used to have before deleting my save. i have since then made a new game with her in it, but she doesn't have her cat costume on. in fact, the actual mii i got from a mii making site with a bunch of pre-made miis to do what you want with. she was originally a mii version of the :3 face. she was one of 57 (yes really. that many) miis i permanently kept on my island and would be devistated to remove. I drew all of the "main" islanders as i liked to call them and uploaded them to my deviantart. I liked her design so much when i drew her that one time, she slowly evolved into a character. :3 pictured below is Catface in my tomodachi life game.

it really looks almost the same as your profile pic just the eyse look different,how you came up the idea?

4 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

it really looks almost the same as your profile pic just the eyse look different,how you came up the idea?

I have a natural tendency to make things look softer, rounder, cuter, etc. I dunno why, it actually kind of bugs me that that's my style, because I'm trying to draw darkest dungeon fan-art as well and the two styles clash like icecream and orange juice >.>

5 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

I have a natural tendency to make things look softer, rounder, cuter, etc. I dunno why, it actually kind of bugs me that that's my style, because I'm trying to draw darkest dungeon fan-art as well and the two styles clash like icecream and orange juice >.>

interesting,what's catface's personality does she tends to be happy or sad?

5 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

interesting,what's catface's personality does she tends to be happy or sad?

She may look happy, but in reality, she's quite sad and stressed. she may be 17 and living on her own, but she became a crazy cat lady almost instantly, and with a very low paying job working stocking shelves at a local store, she has trouble buying the things she needs for all the cats and herself. she hides it all with optimism.

13 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

She may look happy, but in reality, she's quite sad and stressed. she may be 17 and living on her own, but she became a crazy cat lady almost instantly, and with a very low paying job working stocking shelves at a local store, she has trouble buying the things she needs for all the cats and herself. she hides it all with optimism.

sounds like a positive cat i'm surprised on how she is surviving :^ ) is she a outside cat?

21 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

sounds like a positive cat i'm surprised on how she is surviving :^ ) is she a outside cat?

Yeah, she loves outside. especially when it's sunny and warm, but she also has a raspberry bush by her yard (she's omnivorous). when she was younger, Catface loved to chase grasshoppers, but now that she's older, she just lets them come to her.

Yeah, she loves outside. especially when it's sunny and warm, but she also has a raspberry bush by her yard (she's omnivorous). when she was younger, Catface loved to chase grasshoppers, but now that she's older, she just lets them come to her.

so she likes grasshoppers,that's cute,she is a very cute cat.comes to her?,you mean she is their queen

22 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

so she likes grasshoppers,that's cute,she is a very cute cat.comes to her?,you mean she is their queen

Thanks ^^

naw, In my experience, usually in the summer grasshoppers hop wherever they want. including onto you. (she may or may not also pounce and eat them for fun)

20 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Thanks ^^

naw, In my experience, usually in the summer grasshoppers hop wherever they want. including onto you. (she may or may not also pounce and eat them for fun)

pounce and eat them?,wow i never heard of a cat that eats grasshoppers it's a great concept i want more of it,do you plan on making more new cats drawings like catface?

1 hour ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

pounce and eat them?,wow i never heard of a cat that eats grasshoppers it's a great concept i want more of it,do you plan on making more new cats drawings like catface?

I can try. still trying to figure out what catface as a pokemon would look like, though.

do you mean more normal cats or cat faced people? because...i can do both.

5 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

cat faced people like cats i would love normal cats too

Sure, I can try ^-^ Catface does need parents after all. About the grasshpper thing, i'm not sure about grasshoppers, but i knew a cat that would take down butterflies just to eat their wings off.

8 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

and maybe a brother or sister :^ )

eh, maybe. i was thinking she would be an only child though. though...I DID make a "knock-off" catface for my tomodachi life game. could make her.

Any particular reason why you want more cat-faced people?

7 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

by knockoff you mean fast drawing or?

naw, i mean i lost the code do the original catface so i ended up having to make my own until i found it again...but KatFaec (yes that's the name on the island...cat-fake) was already making friends and stuff already, so i kept them both.

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

naw, i mean i lost the code do the original catface so i ended up having to make my own until i found it again...but KatFaec (yes that's the name on the island...cat-fake) was already making friends and stuff already, so i kept them both.

might you show us her friends?

2 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

might you show us her friends?

Not sure if you'd want to see them. You see, all my characters live in the same cannon as each other, and not their respective...environment. Half of my characters are My Little Pony OCs

Not sure if you'd want to see them. You see, all my characters live in the same cannon as each other, and not their respective...environment. Half of my characters are My Little Pony OCs

i thought a bit of that it seems i called it.I think they look cute,idk why it made me think that she has cat friends.also can you show me catface drawed with her body and the rest i mean not just portrait?

Archived