Art Time! [Reqs open!]

Hey guys! Sorry for disappearing over and over... I keep getting bogged down with big projects and as soon as I have time to draw again, my thread gets archived! So I have to make new ones everytime. lol. Well in other news, I got my Bachelor's! So hopefully this thread can stay active and not-archived from now on!

Here's my most recent fanart of webber! I got back into adventure mode again. I keep dying on Chapter 4. Idk what it is about my bad luck or something, but... Yeah.

tumblr_o7c260bpL71rmz9kco1_1280.jpg

Gotta get those pigmen!!

And in addition to that, heres a doodle I made a while ago when I played DST briefly... Competitive/Collaborative play is kind of exhausting to me (unfortunately) so I haven't played a lot, but I did really like the costumes!

tumblr_o64pl0lYTf1rmz9kco1_1280.jpg

(this should link to a larger version...)

and as per usual, I am open to requests! I doodled a bunch of the ones I got last time, but never got a chance to post them. :'( I moved recently and lost a lot of old sketchbooks and I think the doodles were in there. I'm gonna dig around for them and post later... For now, if you'd like to see some of my older fanart, you can check it out here. :) Thanks everyone!

• Like 15

@TGI
1. Ur Only do Art for Dont Starve Generally or open for anything =) ?

2. Ur Currently Involved in a Big Project / Work or having Freetime to do some stuff ?

@Topic
Great Artsyle would love to see more from u :)

Greetings

Edited by SenpaiArtorias
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

If you only draw Webber however, I understand.

Thank you! :D I draw anything! I can understand the confusion though haha, I just really like webber!

11 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Welcome back! I love the drawings, they're stunning!

They're just missing one thing... Wes! ;)

:p

oh no! I'll have to fix that! :p haha!

11 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

How? AFAIK, that's "Two Worlds", the easiest of all maps.

Maybe draw a scene of misery related to that.

I usually don't get Two Worlds for my fourth map! Last couple of times it's been King of Winter... or Archipelago. And I've died for stupid reasons, usually because my Tam O' Shanter dies >_< I'm going to fix that by bringing a sewing kit with me next time! AUGH!!

I should draw a scene like that, because... I need to. Art is all about representing your feelings.. I need to represent my badfeels for Chp 4th. AUGH!!

11 hours ago, SenpaiArtorias said:

@TGI
1. Ur Only do Art for Dont Starve Generally or open for anything =) ?

2. Ur Currently Involved in a Big Project / Work or having Freetime to do some stuff ?

@Topic
Great Artsyle would love to see more from u :)

Greetings

Hio! I'm inbetween projects and homes right now! I'm currently sitting in my parent's closet with a bunch of boxes, sort of like harry potter. B) So I have time! Generally on this thread I am only open for Don't Starve requests, since this is in the DS thread, but if you have something specific you can PM me and I'll consider it (like I do with all reqs!)

11 hours ago, Asparagus said:

That's amazing coloring! :D

This is good stuff you got here!

Thank you! :D That sounds like a cute idea!

Edited by TGI
  • Like 3

Here are some random outtakes!

0bkBes1.jpg

I think this was someone's request a while ago... I'd have to go back into the archived thread and look to see who it is to ping them. :o I'm lazy right now, though...

Some unfinished doodles:

aapJcQC.jpg5sqtk0S.jpgkBy96BI.jpg

^I think this was recent because it looks like my typical adventure mode outfit...

Also, true story here:

(I made a bunch of these drawings with the intention of making a photoset, was too lazy to save them separate... so have a gif instead)

sgpZlDe.gif

• Like 10

Fantabulous art. The "webber" tag was all I needed to know this deserves a like. Not that it's all that makes it that way! The art style rocks the house, man. (and you got the spider legs right, i'm so jelly)

I would request something, but so far the amounts of spider boy are sufficient. c:

Edited by Bebbit
  • Like 1