MoloMan    420
On 2017-05-25 at 1:13 PM, minespatch said:

moloman moosegoose cult.png

Finally got Moloman's reply done. I just couldn't help but see the Moosegoose and brood looking like they came out of Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut when I read the word "cult".

On 2017-05-25 at 1:13 PM, minespatch said:

Accurate.

• Like 3

minespatch    37,061
3 minutes ago, MoloMan said:

---

Sorry if your mologmoose is smaller than what you pictured.:wilson_ecstatic:

Arlesienne    8,976
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Boss Elf bosses ayenth and Maxwell.png

This wasn't intentional to be a Christmas/Winter Feast or Hallowed Nights themed week. I just wanted to get rid of my Festive Pigking reference from my pile and glue it into my book finally.

I got to kill three birds with one stone:

1. The boss elf from Rudolph yelling at people who are not under his employ.
  2. Maxwell in that degrading Elf outfit.
  3. Ayenth in a racist situation. Since he's a fantasy elf not a tra-la-la holiday elf(please don't kill me Arles).

Threw in a Pig helper in just due to the farce of the three being in this situation.

I LOVE THIS EDITION!!!

Honestly. So many goodies. Your Priapus roleplay. Little Krampii. Ancient Ariel (looks fantastic). All the Festive Pack pieces. And the beauty above...

There would have been a distinct sound of *fwoosh* and the sweet, sweet FIREBALL...

Yes. As Fan says, fire magic :twisted:.

• Like 3

minespatch    37,061
3 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:
  1.  Your Priapus roleplay.
  2. Little Krampii.
  3. Ancient Ariel (looks fantastic).
  4. And the beauty above...
  1. Toki was happy with the piece too, which I'm relieved by. Hoping to continue the actual Don't Starve rp when she graduates.
  2. Mewthemew really came up with a fun concept of the Krampii family. I appreciate what she made up.
  3. Eyyy, thanks. The ruins theme is really interesting.
  4. Heeeh, thanks.
  • Like 1

mewthemew    3,920

webber uncovers a krampling and pet.png

Webber uncovers the family of Krampi. Noticing a web-house unlike the usual spiders he talks to. Turns out it's the home to Spibber, Krampi family guard-spider.

It's fluffier and cuter than other spiders to differentiate.

Maxwell does a lex luthor.png

Little Spibber's fluffier and cuter because Saleskramp and June groom him regularly. and, I'm sure that's a pacifier for Krampling, but now I can't unsee it as 2 goofy buck teeth.

Aw, probably a misunderstanding. Maybe he was just going to steal them all and leave them for rot >:3c

• Like 3

minespatch    37,061
4 minutes ago, mewthemew said:
  1. Little Spibber's fluffier and cuter because Saleskramp and June groom him regularly. and, I'm sure that's a pacifier for Krampling, but now I can't unsee it as 2 goofy buck teeth.
  2. Aw, probably a misunderstanding. Maybe he was just going to steal them all and leave them for rot >:3c
  1. Oh no, that sounds way too cute. Also, it's supposed to be a pacifier but I get what you're saying.
  2. You sure that's a misunderstanding? :wilson_sneaky:
1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

That stuff you draw is pure gold, honestly XD

ariel bad joke.pngEyyyy, thanks bud.

• Like 3

mewthemew    3,920
Just now, minespatch said:
  1. Oh no, that sounds way too cute. Also, it's supposed to be a pacifier but I get what you're saying.
  2. You sure that's a misunderstanding?
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

(grey box glitch. Mew talking)

1. Totally drawing Krampling with buck teef

2....er- maybe. Two hours later, Willow and Wilson will probably find the guy passed out in a ditch somewhere after eating them all at once.

• Like 1

vixenine    608
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

gravyard hunt.png
I smell a brat...

I like the way you drew Krampus Maxwell here. He looks so cool :D

• Like 2

minespatch    37,061
2 hours ago, mewthemew said:
  1. (grey box glitch. Mew talking)
  2. 1. Totally drawing Krampling with buck teef
  3. 2....er- maybe. Two hours later, Willow and Wilson will probably find the guy passed out in a ditch somewhere after eating them all at once.
  1. @JoeW should look into that.
  2. I saw eeeet~ Cute little babo growing up to be a derp.
  3. Oh no... BEEFALO MAN hired MAxwell for the purgery!
1 hour ago, vixenine said:

I like the way you drew Krampus Maxwell here. He looks so cool :D

What one considers horrifying, I guess another considers cool. :wilson_ecstatic:

Thanks buddy. Glad you like it.

4 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

Ahahahaha! XDDD These are really funny! X'D

Seems like this weeks haul really worked. Man, thanks so much.:wilson_smile:

• Like 1

MeingroessterFan    4,120

Well, you already heard me rave about the roleplaying piece. Needless to say, it's fantastic, and the coloured paper really does give it a warm feeling. 

I also had a particularly big chuckle at the pepe frogs. Thanks for that. :wilson_love:

• Like 1

minespatch    37,061
6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Bobbie is the ice queen. Hehehehehe!

I better not start quoting a song by Idina Menzel then,:wilson_sneaky:

5 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:
  1. Well, you already heard me rave about the roleplaying piece. Needless to say, it's fantastic, and the coloured paper really does give it a warm feeling. 
  2. I also had a particularly big chuckle at the pepe frogs. Thanks for that. :wilson_love:
  1. Truuuue, I kind of spoiled by posting on Discord. ariel sweats.pngAs for the paper, unintentional but worked out. If it was receipt paper, I would've used tape to tape two together.
  2. That was actually the first one I worked on. Drew it at Kentucky Fried chicken. I wanted to paste my pond reference into the book, so I printed my pepe edit so I could give myself a reason to draw the pond.
  • Like 2

Quoth143    11,162

I better not start quoting a song by Idina Menzel then,:wilson_sneaky:

1. Truuuue, I kind of spoiled by posting on Discord. ariel sweats.pngAs for the paper, unintentional but worked out. If it was receipt paper, I would've used tape to tape two together.
  2. That was actually the first one I worked on. Drew it at Kentucky Fried chicken. I wanted to paste my pond reference into the book, so I printed my pepe edit so I could give myself a reason to draw the pond.

*Bobbie proceeds to start singing Let it Go.*

• Like 1

CaptainChaotica    3,046

Yep, that looks pretty accurate re:  my usual time in a cave.  And the scared poofy kittykit!  My own cat has a stripey tail just like that, too, and if anything startles him the teensiest bit you can always tell, because the thin sleek tail goes POOOFFF.  So yeah, that looks familiar.  :)

And hey, the orangey tint on the Starvania picture?  It totally works, 'cos the sandcastles and whatnot show that we're in a desert!  And have just finished fighting the Antlion.  Which only shows up in summer.  Which...has orangey lighting.  So it's actually perfect!  In fact, I originally assumed it was intentional.

Actually one of my own favourite pictures from waaaaayyy long ago was drawn on inferior paper--I got a new backpack, and it was filled with this like, soft light brown newsprint (without the actual print) paper.  You know, like, bunched up so the backpack would keep its shape on the shelf.  I was gonna throw the paper away...then I spread it out, looked at it, and...ended up drawing an epic (and now way outdated :P) triptych of the Age of the Dinosaurs, with a sunrise background in the first panel, noon in the middle, and sunset in the last.  Because that's how I roll. 

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 1

minespatch    37,061
2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

1. And hey, the orangey tint on the Starvania picture?  It totally works, 'cos the sandcastles and whatnot show that we're in a desert!  And have just finished fighting the Antlion.  Which only shows up in summer.  Which...has orangey lighting.  So it's actually perfect!  In fact, I originally assumed it was intentional.
  2. Actually one of my own favourite pictures from waaaaayyy long ago was drawn on inferior paper--I got a new backpack, and it was filled with this like, soft light brown newsprint (without the actual print) paper.  You know, like, bunched up so the backpack would keep its shape on the shelf.  I was gonna throw the paper away...then I spread it out, looked at it, and...ended up drawing an epic (and now way outdated :P) triptych of the Age of the Dinosaurs, with a sunrise background in the first panel, noon in the middle, and sunset in the last.  Because that's how I roll.
  1. Nope, I needed paper and the orange flyer was all I could grab at the time. I cut the starvania picture in receipt size and then used the rest for the rpg camping one.
  2. Did you post it on your thread?

CaptainChaotica    3,046

Heh. Well, accident or not, it ended up totally working.  XD  As for the dinosaur picture...well, good news is, it still exists--I actually found it the other day. Bad news is it's way too big to fit into a standard scanner.  It was done a LONG-ass time ago and the drawing-skill level looks kiddish, and a lot of it is inaccurate now* but I'd still show it if I could.  It's still a poster-sized picture that I was inspired to do simply because I HAD a large piece of paper, and I had fun making it.

...Notorious

*I've got things in the wrong category of creature, at least one is in the wrong era probably, and there isn't a feather to be found..except on the Archaeopteryx of course.  ;) But no fluffy Velociraptors!  Hey, have you heard my new band, the Fluffy Velociraptors?

• Like 1

minespatch    37,061
54 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

It was done a LONG-ass time ago and the drawing-skill level looks kiddish, and a lot of it is inaccurate now* but I'd still show it if I could.  It's still a poster-sized picture that I was inspired to do simply because I HAD a large piece of paper, and I had fun making it.

You could try photographing it?

CaptainChaotica    3,046

Now if only I had a decent digital camera...but yes, that is an idea.  Hmm.  Mayhap...I might have a plan.  Maybe...

I just now noticed the ice-cream one.  "WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?!"  XD  It also reminds me of this round-robin story me and  my friends were telling in chapters on the school-bus every day, and at times it seems we were competing with each other to see who could be the most random.  What does this have to do with anything? well, there's this scene where the main character is in a spaceship, which is crashing.  So she starts pushing every random button she sees, in a panic. 

"I flung myself at the big red button above my head.  The ship handed me an ice-cream cone."
: P

(I actually meant, like, a tray with an ice-cream cone slid out, or a robotic hand popped out of a port on the wall and handed it, etc. but the wording in the actual written-from-memory-at-the-time version was "the ship", so hey.  XD)

...Notorious

• Like 1

minespatch    37,061
8 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I just now noticed the ice-cream one.  "WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?!"  XD  It also reminds me of this round-robin story me and  my friends were telling in chapters on the school-bus every day, and at times it seems we were competing with each other to see who could be the most random.  What does this have to do with anything? well, there's this scene where the main character is in a spaceship, which is crashing.  So she starts pushing every random button she sees, in a panic.

(I actually meant, like, a tray with an ice-cream cone slid out, or a robotic hand popped out of a port on the wall and handed it, etc. but the wording in the actual written-from-memory-at-the-time version was "the ship", so hey.  XD)

Sounds like a future feature for Oxygen Not Included.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

CaptainChaotica    3,046

Ice-cream dispenser to raise morale or something?  Sure, why not?  And of course it would be a big threatening red button that simply makes the ice-cream because...Oxygen Not Included.  Everything has to be (humourously) scary in some way.  : P  I sometimes wonder if the company that sends these poor duplicants out to make these colonies is from the same universe as the "Paranoia" RPG...

...Notorious

• Like 1