Ladies and Gentlemen,

as promised, the server is up. All the information from the specs through technical suggestions to the campaign's blurb is here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/keeperworld/discussions/0/357287935566003903/ - please take a look before joining if possible. I have it linked to the group, but it isn't locked to the members (it is only so that it shows up first on the list for group members). Special thanks to @polygone for her testing of the new update for Hound Companion on The Name of the Nome so that it could be used on Project Rosebud and @ImDaMisterL for advice to put the thread here. I'm still open to requests regarding the world options (those changeable through the console at any rate, as well as any balanced,lore-friendly mods).

You don't have to be a member to join the discussion. Just saying. The server is on a machine with the following specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.60 GHz
Installed RAM: 32 GB
DirectX version: 12
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
Hard drive space: 1,2 TB

The IP is 83.238.235.247 through port 10999. You can easily connect to it (when it's online, I don't maintain it 24/7) through c_connect("83.238.235.247"). I will answer all questions you may need. Thank you for your understanding.

Archived