Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

On 4/26/2018 at 7:43 AM, Szczuku said:

Hey at least we didn't end up with some unholy abomination made from Nome, Maxwell's falling head, Deerclop's Eyeball, Potato cup and some other weird things...

waiting for someone to do it...

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

rAcdvQN.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

So because of some people picking cactus with thulucite crowns, and because I saw the meme Szczuku made, I eventually decided that making this was a good use of my time.3256BAAF-65AA-49D7-BE48-E4820D395451.thumb.jpeg.29f70d7f073dc5a34f2fd61e42d90c09.jpeg

This is also my first meme post so hopefully I did well 

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Maxil20 said:

So because of some people picking cactus with thulucite crowns, and because I saw the meme Szczuku made, I eventually decided that making this was a good use of my time.

3256BAAF-65AA-49D7-BE48-E4820D395451.thumb.jpeg.29f70d7f073dc5a34f2fd61e42d90c09.jpeg

This is also my first meme post so hopefully I did well 

Is there a link here's I'm not seeing? Though I don't usually pick cactuses or even go deep in the caves if I was given the chance.

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is there a link here's I'm not seeing? Though I don't usually pick cactuses or even go deep in the caves if I was given the chance.

Well it’s known that picking cactus hurts you, and wearing armor reduces the damage. Using a thulucite crown to pick cactus is basically a waste, as a battle helm or football helmet can achieve nearly the same effect without being as costly as the crown, unless for some reason you have an easier time getting thulucite and nightmare fuel then pig skins or rocks and gold.

It’s a joke in some communities that the best way to pick cactus is with a thulucite crown only as well. I essentially inspired my picture from that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1