Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Guys! This thread almost died! Whew that was close, it almost made it to page two aka forgotten/missed/unseen threads -_-)

(I think it overstayed it's welcome.I mean just the fact that there wasn't a proper post in a while just shows that people moved on to something else.

Though luck  I suppose that's the way most long running RPs go. Sooner or later people get bored and move on to different stuff. Heck I just leave my guy where he was lost in the space time continuum because I don't feel like posting and also cause I already have all my hands full with Abyss.

At this point just let it die. It was fun while it lasted but people moved on it seems.)

Well, since this manor became an apocalyptic wasteland, and everybody who's still here somehow survived, including me, I think I'll just go to my train shedb-

*the train shedbed is destroyed*

Soto. I will find you and... actually I don't know what to do after that. But I will do something.

1 hour ago, Soto8969 said:

There's a settlement that needs your help. I'll make it on your map and then mark another on your map when you get back.

*intense thought process*

Considering circumstances, I'll do that. Then I'll build myself a new Train shedbed. With video games and other trains.

Dragon Mage continued to walk away from the mansion.

"Uh DM?" Red began to say, sitting on her shoulders "aren't you forgetting someone?"

"Hm? Like who?" she questioned.

"Your friends. Like Mezukie and... oh yeah Shadow Mage was there too. And your doppelganger-"

"Oh my god!" she said in realization "I forgot about Ysulyan!" She ran back towards the mansion... or what was left of it.

I thought this story was over.

13 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I thought this story was over.

It just started.....(if Battal lets me to all of this to be canon.)(or if people wants to be in a sort of "Fallout" random RP)(Or if actually people wants to still in this RP)

Archived