Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Dragon Mage found the room @Ysulyan was sleeping in. Surprisingly the room was still mostly intact except the ceiling and part of the higher wall was missing. What surprised Dragon Mage even more was that Ysulyan was still fast asleep... atleast that what she hoped.

She walked closer to him and saw his chest steadily rising and falling. "Phew" she sighed quietly to herself. How did he manage to sleep thought that explosion?! She thought.

"La la la la la! Surviving the wasteland that i created! La la la la la!"

"Oh, a mutated cow! It has two heads!" *BOOM* "Now it only has one :D"

"Lets go back to the mostly destroyed mansion to show everyone this mutant!"

6 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

"RHAÄVE'SHOO

FLÄÖWEN

FLSTH'KHUN?

KHUNORI

KHUNÄÖFAAI

FLÄÖI

KHA

FLÄISUM."

(Uh... translate please :/)

Dragon Mage decided to leave after seeing Ysul hug that snake like that. It almost seem like he didn't even acknowledge her there. She was angry and sad. Her walking pace slowed as she got out to what was left of the foyer. She almost felt like crying when she heard a voice:

"Well well well" it said "I was hoping things would be easier once you got swoon by that dragon boy again... but it seems that's not going to happen"

That voice...

"Shadow Mage... show yourself!"

Then across the hall appeared another figure. It was her doppelganger.

"No... i-it can't be. A doppelganger... of ME?!"

(Lol idk what happened to Red, let's just say he ran off or somethin' *shrug*)

Ysulyan groaned and finally opened his eyes, scratching the side of his neck. He sniffed the air a little and hummed. "Huh? What happened around here...?", he decided to stand up and stretch. "Hm?" he made his way out of the room and spotted DragonMage in the distance. "Oh, there you are." he smiled and started to head towards her.

DoppelMage pushes DragonMage out of the way. "Hello! Can you believe the radiation made an exact clone of me? Weird right?"

Maya keeps a close eye on both DragonMages

---

[Even if I did translate, it's not like you know how to speak Trashtalk]

DoppelMage pushed past her and began talking to Ysulyan, trying to convince him that Dragon Mage was the duplicate and she was the real one.

"She's lying!" Dragon Mage shouted "This isn't a result of the explosion" she pointed to DoppelMage "She's my doppelganger. Remember the mirror room and the other clones? I'm the real Dragon Mage!"

Ysulyan sniffs the air subconsciously when both DragonMages start arguing about who was the real one. They both smelled the same, so he couldn't figure out the real one through their scent. Crossing his arms, he looked at both of them. "There's no need to fight, now. Finding the doppelganger should be easy; the real DragonMage would remember what I promised her in the previous Mafia Game when she was feeling down."

(Lol I can't even fine it)

Dragon Mage shivered at that cold dark memory "Yeah..." she sighed. Then she looked up as Ysul and nodded with a smile. She wish she could hug him but that snake he had on his shoulders was glaring at them both.

Shadow Mage was not happy.

"Why arn't you attacking her?!" she said to DoppelMage.

3 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

Suddenly the door slams open "Hello, you won't believe what i found out there!" Soto then notices what is happening out there, so he backs up and closes the door....The door falls down.

(Oh c'mon, it's not like those awkward moments in anime XD if it was however, you could tell us to get a room but... the house is kinda, y'know, blown up? :p )

Archived