How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

Just now, spiderdian said:

Why do I feel it's not over

There's a piece of cropped image in the bottom of the big image 

Also, after inserting infirmus, I'm now unable to go back to the input page

There must have been something set up to make the page default to the shadow images if the code was entered enough times.

Just now, spiderdian said:

Why do I feel it's not over

There's a piece of cropped image in the bottom of the big image 

Also, after inserting infirmus, I'm now unable to go back to the input page

that might be the next panel coming? as I just see lines as if they deleted something

Wow. You guys are really into solving this puzzle, haha. A few years ago when I first got into Don't starve was around when the puzzles went on, but I had no idea that they were. I quit a few days after I started playing it because I was bored and didn't get it, but now that I've returned to the game a few years onward I'm glad to be a part of this. The lore is one of the most interesting in any of the games I've played.

Anyways, onto the puzzle:

From where I see it there are two theories I got from this new panel.

1) It takes place shortly after Maxwell is released from the throne by Wilson, and the nightmares are pretty furious, ganging up on him. Like @Ocrapacreeper said, you don't need to go insane to see Them, so it makes sense. 2) It happens in DST, where Charlie is on the throne and attacking him via a bunch of monsters. (I hope this was descriptive enough, I was so excited about the update to the puzzle that I hastily made a new account to comment XD)

• Developer
4 minutes ago, spiderdian said:

Hey, I'm the only one that thinks Charlie may be the Shadow Watcher?

The Shadow Watcher has already been show in a previous puzzle watching Charlie as she investigated Maxwell's house, if I'm not mistaken, so I don't think it is her...

Wow. You guys are really into solving this puzzle, haha. A few years ago when I first got into Don't starve was around when the puzzles went on, but I had no idea that they were. I quit a few days after I started playing it because I was bored and didn't get it, but now that I've returned to the game a few years onward I'm glad to be a part of this. The lore is one of the most interesting in any of the games I've played.

Anyways, onto the puzzle:

I think it makes much more sense to me now that it takes place immediately after Maxwell is removed from the throne, and They are pretty upset about his going. Thus they gang up on him/torture him like they did with the other survivors because he is one of them now. Who knows, maybe this and Charlie responding to the speech files aren't related (they probably are, I'm just hastily throwing out some madness because the new panel came out and its pretty exciting).

Just now, Aquaterion said:

I only saw the shadows when I change the image link from 4_0 or 4_1 to 4_2

It seems the image link changes only so it forces your browser to load it again instead of using cached version. After inputting the code even the old small image link http://cyclum.dontstarvetogether.com/comic/small/ shows the updated image with the shadow creatures.

6 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

There must have been something set up to make the page default to the shadow images if the code was entered enough times.

I do believe the link to our Steam did that, when we enter it once we never have to enter it again.

Just now, Quoth143 said:

Looking at the page after inputting infirmus, I couldn't help but laugh at the Shadow Watcher. It's eyes make it look like it's saying "ya dun messed up," or something those lines. 

It seems like: 

Bruh.....Stawph

Archived