[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

4 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

(I'm gonna start another RP soon, set in a completely separate world, where you're part of a merc group hired to fight off an invading force. If this interests you, let me know so I can get a rough guesstimate of who's joining.)

((I'm interested))

Alright, fartheads. I'm filled with determination. This comic won't stop for nothing.

Enjoy these concepts while I work on the next page, and if you're wondering how I'm going to do it with the game resetting, I ask that you be patient and find out.

3.png

4.png

7.png

8.png

yes, i tried to put Mack in a suit.

9.png

(since we reset and Danny put the old mafia group in the new thread's OP, I think it's okay to admit I was the mole, equipped with a silenced pistol. A little op, you probably would have had to take me down in numbers... fuhu. Swinging the votes was fun and hilarious, I hope you all get to be responsible for the murder of a young girl one day.(No hard feelings, @Mezukie... If someone hadn't suggested it first I wouldn't have built off of it.) I know some of you are about to be, but not if Mena can help it. You're all fish food if that happens again.)

Also, next on the to-do-very-soon list is:

• Re-designing Mena
  • Drawing YKW
  • Drawing Mezukie
  • everyone else lol
  • Stop drawing Battal on my schoolwork, it's creepy fam

Good luck and have fun!

pls

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

OK I know this'll probably sound a lil creepy and attract all the shippers but I think the way you draw Battal is

ABSOLUTELY.

FREAKIN'. 

ADORABLE.

*hides in a bunker*

Ara ara, he's already adorable. Adorably gullible. 

1 hour ago, LiptonPee said:

Alright, fartheads. I'm filled with determination. This comic won't stop for nothing.

Enjoy these concepts while I work on the next page, and if you're wondering how I'm going to do it with the game resetting, I ask that you be patient and find out.

3.png

4.png

7.png

8.png

yes, i tried to put Mack in a suit.

9.png

(since we reset and Danny put the old mafia group in the new thread's OP, I think it's okay to admit I was the mole, equipped with a silenced pistol. A little op, you probably would have had to take me down in numbers... fuhu. Swinging the votes was fun and hilarious, I hope you all get to be responsible for the murder of a young girl one day.(No hard feelings, @Mezukie... If someone hadn't suggested it first I wouldn't have built off of it.) I know some of you are about to be, but not if Mena can help it. You're all fish food if that happens again.)

Also, next on the to-do-very-soon list is:

• Re-designing Mena
  • Drawing YKW
  • Drawing Mezukie
  • everyone else lol
  • Stop drawing Battal on my schoolwork, it's creepy fam

Good luck and have fun!

pls

I must say the draws are much very lots liked by this green lizard. The style is very ultra cute, I loved it muchly :3c

Spoiler

IF ONLY I COULD DRAW AS WELL........... but sadly, busy galore. Ech college and work, ech!

Archived