[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

5 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Just like to say that i will be off for the day and it will take me a bit of time till i will be back so have fun while i'm gone and don't do anything stupid without me.

LYNCH MR. P!

Nah, just kidding. I'm off in a few minutes too.

3 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

I'm going to post comic progress here, keep it on topic

This is only half the sketch, wew lad. Not even done yet. It's anatomically incorrect chicken-scratch, enjoy its comedic value before I fix it

doodlie.png

just
ysu with suit and tie?

i've seen everything.

4 hours ago, Mack18853 said:

Where am I in the comic?

4 hours ago, WaddleDee said:

Will I be special enough to show up? I really hope so because Lipton's art is amazing

I'm probably really short compared to everyone else oh well.

4 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I freaking know, right??

Calm down, fuhu. It's hard to draw lots of people in one place. I'm gonna include everyone eventually. @ImDaMisterL, would you like to be drawn as your profile picture?

And I'd never forget you, WaddleDee... My fellow shortbro/sis

Anyways, this took literally all day. Did the words last so they look a little... deteriorated. I don't wanna hear any sass from you guys, my wrist can't handle much more, ahuhu. 

c1.png

Open the image link in a new tab to enjoy full size

@Dannyrulx, may I request you put this in the official thread's OP somewhere?

Spoiler

also I got this junk for my birthday today, my brother knows me so well...

OEAm89G.jpg

Just now, LiptonPee said:

Calm down, fuhu. It's hard to draw lots of people in one place. I'm gonna include everyone eventually. @ImDaMisterL, would you like to be drawn as your profile picture?

Anyways, this took literally all day. Did the words last so they look a little... deteriorated. I don't wanna hear any sass from you guys, my wrist can't handle much more, ahuhu. 

c1.png

Open the image in a new tab to enjoy full size

Hide contents

OEAm89G.jpg

I honestly liked Yo-Kai Watch

4 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

c1.png

Open the image in a new tab to enjoy full size

Reveal hidden contents

OEAm89G.jpg

It will be done.

As soon as I get to my PC.

15 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

c1.png

Hide contents

OEAm89G.jpg

IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD PAY YOU FOR THIS ART! 1000/10 i love it!

2 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

c1.png

Wow you're a talented artist, I really like how you drew Mobbstar, and LadyD! :D

My dog head is quite cute as well, can't wait to see how you illustrate the other members of this game...hopefully they won't be "out of the game" by the time you draw them...

I put my own hand through my head... no wonder I have a headache. Also I find it funny that I great drawn with big boobs.... which actually isn't inaccurate now that I think about it and no before you ask they are not D cups. 

@Dannyrulx I suppose you should update the Rules of the game on the first page of either this thread or the actual game so it doesn't end in total anarchy what seemed to happen since i was away.

And we should remember that not everyone is not in the same Timezone or has all day to post so i think a few extra rules chould be in check

1: Turnorder is a great idea just so people don't keep posting over and over and noone can really build up on what was said previously

2: The skipping is also good however I would say that people who will log of for the day should announce this in one way or another so they can easily be skipped in the turnorder and keep a decend flow of the story.

3: Maybe mix up the turnorder every other day so we don't get the same people talking after the same ones and we get a more interesting narrative out of it (otherwise it would be boring if for example I always have to reply after say Mobbstar and we get a bit more of a natural flow)

4: Maybe if we make actual conversation we should use the @ option to and this will slightly interrupt the turnorder since we directly addres that person and engage into an actual conversation. However should said person not reply in time (30 minutes i say is enought) then it's back to the turnorder.

If anyone has other ideas on how to improve the game and not turn it into the Twitchchat from TwitchplaysPokemon feel free to say them out but i think those above seem at least logical to help creating a good narrative.

This is the current post order, I think (ys is the only missing person). Hopefully we can establish a proper system soon.

Spoiler

1. Chris1488
  2. LiptonPee
  3. Soto8969
  4. WaddleDee
  5. Youknowwho
  6. T4T3RGR3NAD3R
  7. Mezukie
  8. MenaAthena
  9. Mack18853
  10. ImDaMisterL
  11. Lord_Battal
  12. GiddyGuy
  13. Asparagus
  14. LadyD
  15. DragonMage156
  16. Mobbstar
I cannot argue with Mr. P's suggestions #1 #2 and #4. Switching around turnorder might make things more complicated than it should be.

After the turn ran out, can anybody reply, or does the second-next person need to wait another cycle?

For going offline, should we just say "I'm off" or make up a poor excuse for not responding to every event? How about the former for short periods (e.g. shopping) and the latter for longer periods (e.g. sleep&work)?

@ImDaMisterL I removed the original post to make this better one.

14 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

Uuuh... Let's stop with the turns. It's confusing everyone and strangling the roleplay. Also, the first Lynch is coming up, so votes are gonna be needed!!

How about instead (if it's actually needed anymore), people can not post for X minutes, whereas X is based on the number of posts made after?

e.g.: I post, Mr. P posts. Not many people posted after me, so I am not allowed to post until an hour after my last post.

Asparagus posts, LadyD posts, GiddyGuy posts, Mezukie posts. Many people posted after Asparagus, Asparagus is allowed to post half an hour after his last post.

I'm not sure what good times/post counts are.

EDIT: Also, would you mind expressing your thoughts somehow? Yes, you, the reader. Whether it's a like or a post, a digital question requires a clear yes or no as answer. Poor Danny can't be expected to manage all of that on his own.

If you want me to shut up, you gotta say so as well. That's still an opinion and I'd like to hear it!

(I'm gonna start another RP soon, set in a completely separate world, where you're part of a merc group hired to fight off an invading force. If this interests you, let me know so I can get a rough guesstimate of who's joining.)

Just now, Dannyrulx said:

(I'm gonna start another RP soon, set in a completely separate world, where you're part of a merc group hired to fight off an invading force. If this interests you, let me know so I can get a rough guesstimate of who's joining.)

You imply that you're expecting The Worst Party Ever to end soon...

Yeah, I see where you're coming from :p

Archived