Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

8 hours ago, Mezukie said:

(you like shipping Arca don't you Danny XD)

4 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

(TOM X ARCA make it happen

SHOW HIM HOW TO LOVE!)

(But I thought she was gonna end up with Halan :/ )

Red sighed. He knew she didn't mean any offense but how could she have trouble with such? Red shook his head and went over to the next carrot. Wait a minute... was this a carrot? The greens on top looked different and the orange looked kinda faded. Red dug around it and pulled it out with ease.

"Huh, that was ea-"

"Meep"

"What was-"

"Meep" The 'carrot' was making a noise.

"AH!" Red freaked out and threw the strange vegetable. It stood up and started jumping around, making the same noise repeatedly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dannyrulx said:

Sylvia unholstered her pistol and aimed it. "Any objections? No? Good"

(... no)

Red looked at the creature. "Oh it's only a mandrake, hehe" Red laughed nervously, "they're quite rare but they contain special properties. They're even able to make the most insomniac people fall asleep through the night" The mandrake continued to make the "meep" noise.

"... and they're extremely annoying too"

• Like 4

Conner had been running around for a bit trying to get the rabbit to go into his poorly made trap. The first time the rabbit got out which caused him to sigh as he had to re make the trap. Soon though he caught one and ran back to the group. He was panting and only held up a rabbit by it's ears. "huff...I....Finally..." he started trying to catch his breath before continuing. "I finally caught one," he smile as he held out the rabbit who looked like it might die from a heart attack.

(Mandrake stops suddenly then says "nope meep" and continues on)

Edited by Mezukie
  • Like 2

Art wasn't sure that Matthew was getting it. But then Bell was there and she made a hat and matthews weaving improved as he watched another. Art shot Bell a grateful smile, she was not good with children but maybe Bell was. Bell seemed kind, thoughtful and considerate. No at all restricted or seemingly greatly hindered by her silence. 

Art was about to say some of this when a meep interrupted her. Followed by another meep and another one. Tim picked it up and shouted at it. Art lunged and snatched it off him. 
"Leave it alone!" she told him angrily and looked at the bundle in her arms. It meeped at her and continued to wriggle about. It was actually endearing in a cute talking vegetable kind of way.
"Oh you got a rabbit! Um... can you... kill it and then you know... gut and um cook it?" Art said and took some of the already cooked carrots. They were actually pretty good.
"These aren't bad" she pointed out and looked at the mandrake who meeped again. She put it down where it hopped up and down and then suddenly let out a -oowwwrrrrrr- kind of moan and then dropped to the ground.
"Oh..." Art said and she stroke it trying to get the ***** thing to come back to life but it didn't move at all.
"I think it... died" she sounded rather upset by this. 

"Hah... sorry..." Arca apologized to anyone that got covered. Then she heard the commition about some kind of plant, so she glided there to investigate and gestured to T.O.M that she was going to check it out. "Good morning, everyone! Oh, what is this then?" she flew over to Art and picked up the Mandrake. "A big root-vegetable with a face?

"Apparently, yes. Someone said something about it being a 'mandrake?!'" She walked over to it and sniffed it "I got nuthing." 

"Meep Meep."

"Shut your *********** ********* you ************* before I *********** shut you up." (This is now her thing, isn't it?)

• Like 3

"Wow. Fascinating!" Arca says. She puts the Mandrake on the ground again. "I am sure you are not a fan of being held!" and smiles at it. 

Arca spots her ring still on the ground. "Oh, right!" She lands, walks over to it and puts it back on. "Now where did I leave... ah!" She walks back to Halan. "Hi again, Halan! I was wondering, do you still guard over my gems? Because I would like to re-equip them." She says.

• Like 1

Conner nods then goes off to skin and gut the rabbit. No need for Matthew to see since the boy's probably already scarred from the dead animals around before. He made a mental note to try and not lets dead animals lay around next time. If there was of course. Once away he took out a flint and tried to do the best he could. 

She put it down where it hopped up and down and then suddenly let out a -oowwwrrrrrr- kind of moan and then dropped to the ground.

"Oh..." Art said and she stroke it trying to get the ***** thing to come back to life but it didn't move at all.
"I think it... died" she sounded rather upset by this.

(uhm guys, the mandrake died :b)

Halan takes the gems out of his sweater pocket

"yes! I forgot I had them, ahah"

he hands the gems to Arca

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

(then that means i can join cause if yes i'll do the story and such?)

reserved i'll edit it when i get an answer

(LadyD is in charge of the story, since this is her roleplay. You can either try to apply with a character to go through her story, or make your own roleplay thread if you want to do a story of your own.)

• Like 2

"Thank you for holding onto them." Arca says, and clicks the gems back into place. "Alright! Geared up again. Now, I must do some treebase-cleaning. You stay safe!" she said to Halan and walked back to T.O.M. "Okay, so, T.O.M. Let us continue refining these trees, hmm?" she pulled out her sword and started slashing away at the branches that were on them.