Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Spoiler

Aurora, what is love known by?
- When it hurts to say goodbye.

"Ah! That is very considerate of you." Arca accepts the coin and puts it back in her pocket. "Anyways, I propose we cut down some more, so that we will not have to come back for a while." she walks to another tree. "This one looks sturdy! Do you think we can get it down?"

• Like 1

"My pleasure! Now, we will have to get these trees back. " She went over to one of the trees they had chopped down, and started flying a little above it. Arca grabbed the tip of the tree and tried pulling back as hard as she could while flying a little upwards, but without many results. "Hnnngg! This... is... quite a heft!" She tried it for a bit, but landed back on the ground. "T.O.M, would you... mind assisting me with this?" she asks, slightly out of breath.

Hal turns to Tim

"Goodmorning. I'm almost done with breakfast."

The boy used a slab of rock he found near the camp to put the vegetables on. He used the fire to roast a few berries and put them as a mound on the "plate", and next to them a pile of cooked and sliced carrots. He takes a piece of carrot and eats it, to test the flavour. Hal thinks it's ok.

"You've woken up just in time for breakfast. It's not much but it'll do, at least until the Sylvia goes hunting or something..."

He turns to Art

"Well, breakfast is ready."

"Alright, teamwork!" Arca helps T.O.M roll the tree to camp. When they arrive, she says "Say, T.O.M, I have been wondering. What kind of creature are you exactly? I have seen humanoid plants, dragons, crossed Giants, humans... but never something like you! What lies beneath your armour?"

"Comforting... is when you alleviate a person's feeling of grief or distress. It is... unfortunate you do not know of it."

"Well, we still have four trees to roll over here! Let us continue doing so." Arca started flying, and went over to the rest of the trees.

• Developer
13 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

T.O.M saw how many things he was missing out on. The sensation of taste, a mother, and comforting. This made him sad, but he couldn't show it. "LET'S G-GO!" T.O.M rolled over to the rest of the trees.

(So T.O.M can't feel almost anything, but he can be sad?

... That sucks.)

• Like 3

A wide grin spread across Matthew's face as Bell put the woven hat on his head. He had a hat now, a wonderful straw hat! He clapped his hands in a mixture of excitement and gratitude, oh-so-happy that she had made him a gift.

• Like 2

Arca helped T.O.M roll the rest of the trees to camp. While they were doing so, she got covered in evergreen-needles. So she flew up, and spun a few times while flapping her wings. Everyone who was near was now covered in needles. "... oh..."

• Like 1