Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"Exactly! --No, no it is all right. All that I was angry about was that you took it from me without permission." she started turning around, but still had her head focused on Sylvia. 

"Also, another thing; if you are feeling tired from your night-watch, do wake me up!" she smiled at her.

Now turning around, Arca saw Halan looking at her. "Hi, Halan!" she said while walking to him.
Then she sat down next to him.

Bell waited until Arca was done conversing with Sylvia so she wouldn't be interrupting anything, then timidly approached the angel and tapped on her shoulder. She produced the green and yellow bracelet she had made earlier and handed it to her. "Thank you for singing for me." She signed. Her expression was one of gratitude, yet with a hint of sadness.

• Like 1

Just as she was going to reply to Halan, Arca felt someone tapping on her shoulder. She turned around, and saw Bell holding a bracelet of some kind, but she was also signing something. "Thank... you... for... singi-- Oh my! It was my pleasure, really! Aww, you did not have to!" Arca accepted the bracelet, and put it on her wrist. She inspected it thoroughly, and said "Wow, this was carefully crafted! So much detail, and the beads are in a great colour scheme." Arca hugged the girl. "You are too kind, my child!" 

• Like 1

Bell had been grinning and blushed slightly at the angel's compliments. Then Arca hugged her, and she stiffened, a spike of panic shooting through her. The angel's arms wrapped around her right where her extra arms hung down. She prayed that they wouldn't be noticed.

Edited by MenaAthena

Arca felt something strange when hugging Bell. She didn't touch the subject though, since it might be a physical abnormality. She would ask her another time, since everyone was present. Arca stopped hugging Bell, and said "Well, you must rest for now. A fine craftswoman such as yourself must get tired after hard work!" 

Bell took a step back after Arca get go, and decided to take her suggestion of rest as an excuse to excuse herself. (Wow, what an odd sentence.) She gave a nod, which was more like a slight bow, and made her way over to pick up one of the grass mats. Normally she would take off her coat when she slept, but she couldn't with everyone else around, so she had to try to sleep on her stomach.

• Like 1

Arca looked back at Halan, and wanted to say something, but another yawn interrupted her. "Hmm, I suppose I will be getting some rest as well." 

"...If you want, you may use one of my wings to lie down on." Arca said while patting her wings a little. "They are soft!"

(Good thing you're reading, then! :P)

"Ah, do not worry! They are quite tough in fact. Though, I am not forcing you into anything!" Arca quickly said. She lied down on her stomach, chin on arms, with her wings spread out. Then she closed her eyes.

• Like 1

"Goodnight Arca."

Hal stands there for a few seconds. 

His glance switching from ahead, down, the fire and Arca's wing.

The amount of blush was unbelievable. 

Eventually, he decides not to make things awkward, and just lie down, looking at the sky and the stars.

Staring at the beauty of the infinite, he slowly dozes off, and eventually falls asleep.

And in his sleep, he rolls on his side, and hugs her wing, laying his head on it.

Edited by DwerBomb
I should stop using improper words
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Welp.

(More like help XD Red would help but... surprisingly he knows nothing about love. This seems a lot like his relationship with Fluffy (not gf bf, just friends). Red could however try to give out some tips :) and omg RyanandLink XD )

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

"Goodnight Arca."

Hal stands there for a few seconds. 

His glance switching from ahead, down, the fire and Arca's wing.

The amount of blush was unbelievable. 

Eventually, he decides not to make things awkward, and just lie down, looking at the sky and the stars.

Staring at the beauty of the infinite, he slowly dozes off, and eventually falls asleep.

And in his sleep, he rolls on his side, and hugs her wing, laying his head on it.

THEN SHe Kisses YOu

• Like 1