All Released Skins (as of now)

12 minutes ago, Karmattack said:

I don't understand the Lunar Collection, how are the Cardigans, Silk Robes, and the Scorching Satchel even loosely thematically related?

Between Elegant set updates, they like to throw in a bunch of random items that are cool but not tied to any set or lore. Shadow set= Maxwells reign. GoH Set= Charlies Reign. Survivor Set=....... Survivor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Between Elegant set updates, they like to throw in a bunch of random items that are cool but not tied to any set or lore. Shadow set= Maxwells reign. GoH Set= Charlies Reign. Survivor Set=....... Survivor.

Right, but then why are they even a collection at all? 

Why can't they just be separate unrelated items? 

6 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Shadow set= Maxwells reign.

Why would Maxwell be William carter? I'm pretty sure he hated that part of his life, now Charlie I bet she loved Maxwell when he was still William.

Edited by GiddyGuy
Bold = edited part
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Why would Maxwell be William carter? I'm pretty sure he hated that part of his life, now Charlie I bet she loved Maxwell when he was still William.

Why wouldn't he? The Shadow set is based off of Maxwell. Look at Wilson's suit. It's his version of Max's suit. The reason Max is William Carter in this set... is because he always was like Shadow Wilson. Always evil, always Shadow. So this is him as just a normal guy. If you look in the background on some, you can also see Maxwell Lights. Charlie and the GoH is just because the background has candles and big curtains... The A New Reign trailer was also made 1 year ago... Spooky eh?

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Karmattack said:

I don't understand the Lunar Collection, how are the Cardigans, Silk Robes, and the Scorching Satchel even loosely thematically related?

They are collection + they look like that because it was part of Chinese new year .)

• Like 3

On 5/19/2016 at 11:35 AM, GiddyGuy said:

I was under the impression that Charlie didn't even KNOW Maxwell when he was still going by William Carter.

She met him when she answered an ad for an assistant to Maxwell the Great.  She calls him Maxy, also.

6 minutes ago, leonseye said:

I was under the impression that Charlie didn't even KNOW Maxwell when he was still going by William Carter.

She met him when she answered an ad for an assistant to Maxwell the Great.  She calls him Maxy, also.

Well there is a picture of William, and Charlie standing next to each other in the William Charter puzzles.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Well there is a picture of William, and Charlie standing next to each other in the William Charter puzzles.

Is there?  The first mention of Charlie doesn't really show up until the 6th puzzle (directly after the ad for an assistant for "Maxwell the Great" in the 5th puzzle).

In the 6th puzzle, she is already calling him Maxy and never refers to him as anything else.

So it seems to me that if she loved him, it was most likely the Maxwell persona that she fell in love w/.  : P

Edit: Ah, I found the picture you were talking about.  In the 5th puzzle, he still signs his contact info as "William Carter"; I wonder if that picture was taken shortly after they met, but before he had transitioned fully into his Maxwell persona.

He was very clearly already becoming Maxwell before she ever answered the ad, though.

Edited by leonseye
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

If you mean the picture in Maxwell's flat from "Praecantator" puzzle, I don't think it counts, since it was clearly enchanted: for most of the puzzle Maxwell on the photo looked like his usual smug self, but when Charlie found his secret room he looked remorseful, when shadows tried to attack her he looked distressed and then disappeared from the picture altogether. William only appeared in the photo, after Max reentered the real world, and after that the picture went static once again.

Edited by Zhuzha
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

I don't think that picture counts, since it was clearly enchanted: for most of the puzzle Maxwell on the photo looked like his usual smug self, but when Charlie found his secret room he looked remorseful, when shadows tried to attack her he looked distressed and then disappeared from the picture altogether. William only appeared in the photo, after Max reentered the real world, and after that the picture went static once again.

Ah okay thanks for pointing that out, I would go and look at it myself but the wiki is just terribly slow so I ain't got time for that.

I feel that the picture is lore based... Call me a psycho path... What's the description of the Un-shadow suit? "This look hearkens back to a simpler time. You are missed Charlie." Wtf you are saying, no? It says that on the suit because it references Max's original outfit. . . The outfit he met Charlie in. I also feel that his becoming of Maxwell took a long time. Notice the gap between the April 1906 event and the Train Crash. A LOT happened in between that time. But then again, it is just a picture of William and Charlie... Why are we questioning a 2 year old puzzle?

please don't answer that last question it was a joke

• Like 2