All Released Skins (as of now)

37 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

Well, if it become tradeable and in a few years where many people will start to join and not have it, his price would be so high because is impossible to raplicate it and the new "rich" players would pay high amounts of $$$ for it. you would have it on your inventory, there, is like having a safe full of gold in your garage in exibition, you decide not to sell it or sell it.

But this is only my opinion :p

I know what you lot mean, but it wouldn't feel right --- at least to me --- to barter off something you earned. Hence the loyal tag, really, because you stack with it to get it.

To each their own.

• Like 3

I'm still hoping for boy scout Webber and girl scout Wendy skins. Maybe they could release skins that don't adhere to a certain theme, but every time they release skins, every character gets at least one.

actually nevermind. it's not like i'd ever get it

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Bebbit said:

I'm still hoping for boy scout Webber and girl scout Wendy skins. Maybe they could release skins that don't adhere to a certain theme, but every time they release skins, every character gets at least one.

actually nevermind. it's not like i'd ever get it

But actually the (confirmed(sort of)) girl scout is Willow.

1 minute ago, Maslak said:

She is ugly and dumb, just dumb. It's my the most un-favorite character when it comes to personality. Well perks sucks too.
I'm sorry Chris, but I just don't like her.

Hey hey hey! True beauty is on the inside! And what could be more beautiful than a flickering flame of madness.... &_&

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Mostly I play Pyro like you, but when it comes to reall stuff I don't like flames. Contact with them makes you smell bad.

Oh. Remind me to only get covered in ashes on weekends where I can be a seclusive millennial.

2 hours ago, Maslak said:

She is ugly and dumb, just dumb. It's my the most un-favorite character when it comes to personality. Well perks sucks too.
I'm sorry Chris, but I just don't like her.

We must purify her with flame.

• Like 1

Would it be possible for anyone who has the skins or can do the mysterious thing Aquaterion was doing to make skins appear to show us how they look doing emotes? It can help show off details, like whether Webber actually has any fingers in his Triumphant skin or just big pointy spikes.

• Like 2

On 4/22/2016 at 1:25 PM, Sebroz said:

I'm trying to figure out how to get the skins into single player, I might eventually resort to manually cropping the art from in-game screenshots, but that means I'd need to own the skin.

That wouldn't be a bad update for single player, having the clothes in that mode of play if you have them. Too bad Klei seems extremely allergic to the idea of ever updating single player ever again...

• Like 11

11 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

That wouldn't be a bad update for single player, having the clothes in that mode of play if you have them. Too bad Klei seems extremely allergic to the idea of ever updating single player ever again...

lhjhbB9.gif

19 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

Would it be possible for anyone who has the skins or can do the mysterious thing Aquaterion was doing to make skins appear to show us how they look doing emotes? It can help show off details, like whether Webber actually has any fingers in his Triumphant skin or just big pointy spikes.

Doing every character and every emote would take ages.. Maybe if you specify some of your needs :p

• Like 1