Klei's new enemy mob

Snob

Klei's ready to introduce a new mob. All of these hints and secrets lead to an unsettling conclusion:

Thank you very much to cejoga for originally putting this together. Below is a picture that he created that shows what every red line and dot in the Turf Update Preview Video on one single screen. I created its own thread to hopefully give it more attention.

Posted Image

What does this look like to anyone? It's certainly supposed to be something, but I am at a loss.

I think this is it.

Posted Image

(http://www.reddit.com/r/dontstarve/comments/1611vm/new_secret_message_need_help/)

The three messages were BITLY-LAURASI-ATHERIA

FalPatrick

And my awesome subscribers... the secret link is http://bit.ly/laurasiatheria

It's quite a long audio clip. You hear a very large sounding monster!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iFGIlNvOVyE

I think it is a deerclops, because there is a deerclops sound file in game.

This dosn't look like a king, right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1899[/ATTACH]

Introducing.. The dangerous, and ferocious: DEERCLOPS!

Edited by Snob
Added more clues

Guys I really don't think this is deerclops.....This looks more like a "King Hound" or something like that, but certainly does not look like a one-eyed deer lol. This is going to be one hell of an aggressive mob though...

Sir some of those sounds in the clip are in the files under deerclops.

The deerclops sound file sounded two legged, not four legged like the most common rendition of the dots image. I think the image looks more like a new type of a beefalo then a deer anything.

I think the hints are two separate spoilers.

I think the hints are two separate spoilers.

I think this too. They just happened to be discovered simultaneously, but the cards where sent for Christmas, we where just distracted (an probably hangover) by the festivities to figure it out earlier.

They MAY be related, though.

The deerclops sound file sounded two legged, not four legged like the most common rendition of the dots image. I think the image looks more like a new type of a beefalo then a deer anything.

T͖̥̤͓̄͋i͆̀m̼͈̻ͫ́è̳̻̓ͧ ̛̭̲̞̻̹ͮ͌̓̅͊ͮẅ̼̥̲͍͔͓̲́i̞̅̐͆̆͐̐ḷ̬̑ͬl̰͆̆̓̄ ͮ͋̊̐͛̾̊҉͕͚͓͍t͑ͦ̿ẻ̴̝̙̭̯̭ͩľ̡̹̥͔̏l͍̣̩̤̩̜̥͗͛ͨ̓̿

i don't it work or not*

try connect the dots

post-6300-13764590250944_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Snob
not sure why theres two links

Snob, I have a hard time accepting that version since there is still six fully un-used dots that don't make any sense in that connection pattered. The other one that was done looks very clearly like a beefalo of some kind.

Snob, I have a hard time accepting that version since there is still six fully un-used dots that don't make any sense in that connection pattered. The other one that was done looks very clearly like a beefalo of some kind.

Plus the other one was done by connecting the dots in the order which they appeared within the video. So therefore I think the other one's just a liiiiiittle bit more accurate. :D

ive said this alot but baby beefalo and deerclop and mooore

laurathia theria is a group of placental( interfacing between a mammalian mother and a fetus) mammals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurasiatheria

It includes shrews, hedgehogs, pangolins, bats, most ((hoofed mammals)) , and carnivorans

Sadly here I dn't get what is being told here. Can someone help me out?