Klei's new enemy mob

Snob

I took the finished dotted line picture, and turned it from this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1934[/ATTACH]

Into This

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1936[/ATTACH]

When I showed the pictures to my younger brother (two years younger) he said that it looks like the back side of the creature. So we can't be sure what it is but until the update video and poster is released. Till then the unknown boss mob is a mystery.

Edited by Urbstudio

When I showed the pictures to my younger brother (two years younger) he said that it looks like the back side of the creature. So we can't be sure what it is but until the update video and poster is released. Till then the unknown boss mob is a mystery.

and thats when it hit me

i give you my redition

Posted Image

I had a nightmare which also involved that thing.It was about the size of a small house,brown fur,massive teeth and in it's mouth was a big eye looking rowards me as it started running my way,making the sounds of the audio file.Good thing I could outrun it and wake up in time ^^'

I had a nightmare which also involved that thing.It was about the size of a small house,brown fur,massive teeth and in it's mouth was a big eye looking rowards me as it started running my way,making the sounds of the audio file.Good thing I could outrun it and wake up in time ^^'

Oh God.. That must have been horrifying, I would have probably cried myself awake.

When I showed the pictures to my younger brother (two years younger) he said that it looks like the back side of the creature. So we can't be sure what it is but until the update video and poster is released.

Anyway, I think that it's quite improbable that it's the backside. My only explanation is that the eyes/ears are hidden by its fur.

post-6300-13764590295549_thumb.jpeg

See? That fluffy dog's face doesn't really look like butts, do they?

looks like what we feared was a giant monster out to eat us alive is actually a small lovable companion.

Posted Image

What?..

THIS IS BAD NEWS.

SOMETHING MORE BIGGER IS COMING.

OR CUTER.

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS MONSTROSITY.

Edited by Snob
Caps bro