Chat Topic: What's on your mind?

DragonMage156

17 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I'm sorry.

To anybody else, did does he actually use proxy? Because I can recall him having talked about it.

Not sarcasm but whatever (again not the most tech savvy man in that regard)

How about we just switch the topic before this spirals out of control and someone has to lock it because of that.

Again it's about the everyday Chit-Chat not heavy talk about Trolls in the Internet.

So instead how about some questions about cooking?

Cooked myself today and i was fairly suprised how good it turned out. I mean it was just some Sweet Potatoe and a slight sauce with it but i did some pretty good seasoning on the sauce what made the entire thing taste pretty good. In general i wanna do some more cooking since i got so much offtime mostly because A) It takes a lot of stress of my moms back and B) You never know how important being able to cooking a neat little dish can be.

• Developer
17 minutes ago, Mack18853 said:

if we're on the topic of internet trolls

can someone please wipe my memory of zomnat

i want to forget

;-;

Oh come on, JoeW already said he wasn't as bad as y'all say he was.

And we're talking about cooking now, so get your spaguetti ready! Nyeh heh heh!

48 minutes ago, Mack18853 said:

i want to forget

;-;

Y'know what's a good way to forget about things like that? Not bringing them up all the time.

I've been helping my mom cook since I was eight, and now I cook breakfast in the morning. I use to cook dinner and my mom fixed supper, but she usually feels worse in the mornings so we switched. I have several recipes memorized, including homemade mayonnaise, and can cook pretty much anything you give me a recipe for. Except 7 Minute Frosting. The one time I tried making that it turned into seven minute fudge.

11 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Usually one would use status updates for that, because why not. Unfortunately, those don't get broadcast at the moment, so only people who actively check other people's profiles can view new updates.

On-Topic: I don't see much correlation between said games. The only fun thing I can think of right now is MaXOS. Apple will bring our downfall. Wake up sheeple! I found exactly two cool fanartses on tumblr.

*clears throat* Aaarr-tists! All "Don't Starve" characters as cores. Go! Go! Go! The first one to make an incognita reference as well gets a biscuit

Ah, I forgot about status updates. Also thank you for the link. It would be interesting to see all the DS characters as cores (Wilson can be the egotistical fact sphere, maybe?)

1 hour ago, Mack18853 said:

i want to forget

;-;

Atleast you don't get kitchen spam bots here -_-

Also, what happened to the dancing Wilson and beefalo?

I made pancakes once.

And I helped my mother with gumbo once (my arm still hurts from stirring the rue way too long)

I'm not sure which one it was, but it made my dad go back for seconds, and he said he's never done that before.

I feel like he was lying to make me feel better, but I still think it's nice he said that.

after that i lost interest in cooking

i usually just pop some ramen in my microwave ramen cooker i got for christmas one year

because its apparently what all the college kids eat

The art of deliciousness is to make every meal taste unique, but not let the individual spices get through. This, of course, requires a variety of spices, ranging from thyme and nutmeg over curcuma all the way to trivial salt and pepper. The joke is that curcuma doesn't taste like anything.

I've just been thinking of which important 1st Wurld state is going to burst under dept first.

Batman: Who could have committed such a crime! 

Robin: Golly Gee Willickers, Batman!

Batman: Robin, I thought we agreed that you'd stop talking like that.

Robin: No, that's the culprit's name. Golly Gee Willickers. He's a wanted fugitive in five states.

Batman: ... Really?

Robin: Yeah, I couldn't make up this up if I tried. 

3 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

Batman: Who could have committed such a crime! 

Robin: Golly Gee Willickers, Batman!

Batman: Robin, I thought we agreed that you'd stop talking like that.

Robin: No, that's the culprit's name. Golly Gee Willickers. He's a wanted fugitive in five states.

Batman: ... Really?

Robin: Yeah, I couldn't make this up if I tried. 

GOSH DIDDLEY DARN IT WHY CAN'T I EDIT MY POSTS

*snaps kindle in half*

Archived