Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Spoiler
On 22/05/2016 at 0:39 PM, Battal said:

the tree hungers.png

(Picture half-assed for reasons)

(If that's what your half-assed art looks like, I'd like to see what put-your-effort-into art looks like 0_0)

On 21/05/2016 at 7:26 AM, wxps350 said:

The crabs continued firing arrows at Otto, while Crab pointed his scepter at the giant monster. Two red crabs pushed a catapult into position, and fired a rock at Otto's face.

Otto shielded his face from the arrows but had some sticking out of his arm and side. "You dare challenge me? I will not surrender!" then Otto said under his breath "Never had a swarm of smaller creatures attack me before. Those who do are foolish for obvious reasons"

Then the catapult fired a rock that hit Otto on the head. "Ow" he rubbed the spot briefly. "Grrr, what do you want from me?!"

• Like 2

"While hunting a whale...I encountered a Pyrosome.  An enormous, tube-shaped creature, which link together to form one single, massive entity.  On my world, they would completely take over entire areas of the ocean floor.  The larger flocks look like forests, with glowing blue jaws instead of trees."

Silven walked over to Markless Viridis. "Markless Viridis, you seem to excel at moving the terrain in a way that you wish it to be. May you teach me how to do such a thing?" he asked, looking at the shapes Markless Viridis made. 

• Like 2

(Jeez, the crabs are betting up Otto and no one even glances. Oh well...)

Otto laughed under his voice "It's been a while since I got such a good fight" Then Otto crouched on all fours and pounced. He destroyed a couple catapults and captured a couple more crabs. "C'mon guys, don't make me do this. I don't like to be looked at as the bad guy here"

(Kinda late but I might give Otto a sad backstory. Something he doesn't like to talk about).

Dragon shook her head. "No, this ice is not normal." She explained, "I am not sure what is going on, but I am going to try to ice burp again!" She swallowed air and got herself to burp again, this time a beam of ice shooting out into the sky. Her tail wagged excitedly. The blue scales were starting to take on a frosted appearance, and there was a definate drop in temperature in a small area around her, though she didn't seem to mind or notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate was surprised by Noctimus's sudden dash back in the direction they came from, having little time to react as the pup scrambled between her legs and disappeared back into the forest. "Noctimus! Where are y-" her call was interrupted by a deep, booming, unfamiliar voice that sent a shiver down her spine, and she slowly turned back around to see what it was. She froze, eyes wide and pupils shrunk in fear. There was a giant monster on the beach, with a terrifying voice and a belly and tail of hot, burning lava. She began to quiver.

(Eh, lava is different enough from fire that Kate isn't going to freak out nearly as much as she could.)

• Like 1

Cinis ducked his head down a little when dragon fired a beam of ice in the sky. "Careful, now. Ice is not any less dangerous than fire." he informed. He turned his head a little to see a little girl staring at him, shivering in place. He looked back at her for a moment, and didn't really know how to react to the situation and it made him feel uneasy. He looked at dragon, and anxiously loudly-whispered "Who is this girl? ...Why is she staring at me?!" accidently in human language instead of roars.

Dragon turned her head to look at what Cinis was referring to. "Oh, she is a humans person in the group. Makes fire sometimes, I think." She informed, clouds of condensation rolling out of her mouth. "She seems terrified of you."

Syndir's goddess senses were tingling, and by that he of course meant he heard the fire dragon say "girl". Not plant girl. Not fish girl. Just girl. He slowly peeked his head out. Oh no! He shot out of sand and immediately placed himself between Kate and Cinis.

Do you have a plan?
Plan? Of course he had a plan.

"Eat me instead fierce dragon! I taste like coffee!"

THAT'S YOUR PLAN?

• Like 8

Cinis looked at Syndir confusedly, then at dragon, then back at Syndir. "Eat you instead...? Who are you, to command me? I have no desire in eating a handful of feathers, neither was I planning to devour that... girl." he explained himself. He shook it off and looked back at dragon. "A fire... human? That is something I have never heard of before." Cinis said so the others could hear him too.

---

Viridis quickly followed Syndir. "What are you doing?! Look... at the castle now! It's all broken..." She then noticed he was offering himself to be eaten by Cinis. "Huh...? Why are you asking Cinis to eat you? Normally, people... run away screaming when he talks about food, not the other way around..."

• Like 2

Dragon shrugged. "This is a weird group. I have a humans person that suddenly got smaller in my shiny pouch." She roared casually.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate clung to Syndir's leg. She didn't want him to get eaten. She didn't want anyone to get eaten. She didn't want the lava dragon getting closer.