Don't Starve: Resumptus

higgsbury crewmen.png

More Pirate AU fun:

Willow and Wendy are part of the Higgsbury crew; Willow is in charge of all things having to do with fire and gunpowder as well as helping Al smack common sense into Wilson when he thinks an active volcano is a normal mountain. Wendy was found on an island after a shipwreck and though many would think she is bad luck to have on their ship due to her ability to summon her sister, Wendy and Abigail have gotten the crew out of plenty of tough situations. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 14

12 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

More Pirate AU fun:

Willow and Wendy are part of the Higgsbury crew; Willow is in charge of all things having to do with fire and gunpowder as well as helping Al smack common sense into Wilson when he thinks an active volcano is a normal mountain. Wendy was found on an island after a shipwreck and though many would think she is bad luck to have on their ship due to her ability to summon her sister, Wendy and Abigail have gotten the crew out of plenty of tough situations. 

latest?cb=20130306110059

• Like 4

wilson's house.png

A few days after the Higgsbury brothers meet up again, Wilson shows Albert his house to which Albert wonders who in the right mind would sell a deathtrap like that.

And you know Wilson is probably making it into even more of a death trap from his experiments.

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Man, I loved that movie. I should really read the books. And watch the Netflix series of it.

If you read the books, be sure to check out Snicket's book as well. It fills on some of the info on the VFD.

The DS art style does make me think of Brett Hilquest's work. Mainly due to the fact he uses watercolors and pencils in his ilustration work. Tends to avoid pen work(not all the time but the books I own from him).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

How did they find it in such a remote area anyway... and how does Albert know that? (Unless it's because Al got sucked into that world after Wilson).

It happened after the investigation was closed, Albert investigated Wilson's case for awhile after that. 

Someone in town (a grocer who can never forget Wilson's hairdo) probably noticed that he had not come for his monthly grocery shopping. 

• Like 3