The skins are actually in the game? (no the clothes)

8CCCC

I actually think the ones with the stage background might be the characters' dapper "puppetmaster" backgrounds. Woodie will hopefully get one in the future....?

So if all the stage skins are 'puppetmaster' versions, wouldn't that mean that Woodie would be facing backwards in his portrait?

So if all the stage skins are 'puppetmaster' versions, wouldn't that mean that Woodie would be facing backwards in his portrait?

Not sure what you mean? He doesn't have one yet.

I'm also not 100% sure they're puppetmasters. Just a thought a friend and I were tossing about. They don't look particularly threatening to me, besides Webber or maybe Wickerbottom. Willow's and Wendy's looks pretty innocent. Maybe they're just in a play? 

and woodie wasn't invited because he couldn't memorize the lines... 

These all are awesome! But where is Wes? He's the only one besides Maxwell, who don't have portraits..

But for Maxwell that is understandable, because he is not even in the game yet...But Wes?

All characters aside from Maxwell and Wes have any skins.

Wigfrid and Webber only have one alternative.

Since these are not yet in game and only in files it could be noted that they aren't quite finished yet.

8CCCC

I actually think the ones with the stage background might be the characters' dapper "puppetmaster" backgrounds.

I don't think, these are "puppetmaster" skins, they look like just some "fancy" type of skins. No one (except, maybe, Willow and Wickerbottom) looks sinister enough to be puppetmaster.

I don't think, these are "puppetmaster" skins, they look like just some "fancy" type of skins. No one (except, maybe, Willow and Wickerbottom) looks sinister enough to be puppetmaster.

It is still speculation mostly for the background.

The background does hold a curtain plus a maxwell light in the background area.

It's really hard to say. So interesting.~

Willow doesn't seem that sinister does she? I mean the only thing sinister about hers is that she has a skull.

Yup, if you look at my next post you can see I said something similar, I agree.

Maybe they're in a play? Hence the curtains. Who knows.

My friends and I just thought since they look so "dapper" maybe they got the Maxwell treatment. 

Shrug. 

This might have been an unwanted leak. :razz: Last hotfix updated the bigportraits tex filles and only the default ones are there now. 

OOOO really?? I can't check, don't have internet unless I'm at work. (shh)

That would be interesting, but klei hardly ever accidentally releases anything. If they did they'd probably act like they meant to, ha. They're closely connected with their fanbase, and these forums. 

Oh yiiiisss, this is so sweet. It looks so awesome i can't wait to see them ingame.

I hope they'll be available for singleplayer too, i wouldn't be shocked to see them going dlc. I wouldn't mind pay for some of them, or the bundle, if the price is reasonable.

Really looking forward to see the next great ideas to be implemented, the dr jekyll/mister hide for wolfgang was really the thing for me.

This is so cool that Keli is giving also these names for users here in forums. That and everything else they are doing + their games are the best i played ever. I don't eve know if there is better studio out there. You Klei rocks!

This might have been an unwanted leak. :razz: Last hotfix updated the bigportraits tex filles and only the default ones are there now. 

They do, do this quite often to be honest.

Last one was that hair thing that I forget the name of.

That was going around and a lot of people saw that and then later the files were removed.

If I'm thinking of this right it's probably more like an easter egg hunt for all of us nerdy losers who love looking into the files every time there's an update. :grin:

It gives a boost of, "Oooh new stuff that might be planned."

Being fair they have the ability to not show us these files at all, seeing as it can be removed from our view after a period.

But I hear you. There's been concerns of that since forever ago when the tiniest things(coding and voice lines) were shown to the masses. ;)

Archived