Unending

Blewcheese

(Muahahaha, I know things you don't!  heheheheheheheheh #forbiddenknowledge)

A few minutes later, Vilsig slowly drags himself back into the camp, bleeding a purple liquid out of multiple cuts and lacerations.  Part of his skin seems to be torn off, revealing a glowing, purple orb. 

"Wh-where's Lefay?"  Vilsig says weakly, his voice filled with pain.  "I-is she okay?" 

• Like 1

Corthias straightened herself up, clutching the book. You never know.

"For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to assume talking objects are normal."

She hesitated, and stared upwards.

"It is getting dark, isn't it. You wouldn't happen to have anything. . .bright? Not fire, but something that glows, perhaps?"

"Oh, this is my bat! I've worked on it since I was 12... It's got quite a lot of functionalities to it that allows me to mine rocks, chop trees, light fires..." Fid goes on and on about the many functionalities his bat has and how they work to Judas while trying to avoid backstories. A bit of time passes by during his rants.

Fid laughs. "Not bat like the animal... heheh... a baseball bat! and... I'm assuming you don't know what baseball is so I'll tell you!" Fid goes into a big long explanation of what baseball is and what it's all about.

Edited by Fidooop

"I'm still disconcerted by the ax, but I'll ignore that. Lucy and Woodie, correct?"

It felt so nice to have conversation after these years. And she means real conversation, not one with a rock or to herself. Especially not to herself.

(I know Corthias and Woodie are just now heading back to a base but it's been night time a LOOOOOONG time now and they already had a torch protecting them all this time. + if it's autumn right now the nights are rather short from "just having left summer")

The sun just starts to rise up in the sky. As Fid notices he gets up and stretches his muscles for the incoming day. He looks around the sky and notices some incoming rain clouds. "Oh boy! Rain!", He says aloud, happily. He was excited for the rain since he loved it so much.

Edited by Fidooop

(Well the story doesnt always revolve around one character, so just be a bit patient for something your character can play a major part in to pop up)

Judas shook his head. "So you purposely hit a ball with a club, and then run across plastic plates before somebody else catches it and throws it to a person standing on said plates?"

Edited by wxps350

"Yeah... pretty much. It sounds kinda stupid but I'm not much of a fan of it myself... The reason I used a baseball bat was because it's shape was perfect for the multitool I was planning on making! and now it's here... in my hands..."

(Sorry, I was off on a vacation all day.)

"There was this...m-monster."  Vilsig stammers.  "It attacked Lefay...I tried to help, but it did all this to me..." 

"Then it t-thew her into the woods, and I didn't s-see her after that."

"Well she made to back to camp, so you don't have to worry about that I suppose. She walked in dead-eyed and collapsed." Mina informed with a tinge of concern. "I wonder what it did to her." She turned to the others. "Hey guys! Do we have anything to patch him up? Those wounds don't look fun."