Unending

Blewcheese

"If we can wait til morning I can run out and get some reeds for the paper. I know where a swamp is. So unless we can think of something else you'll just have to hang on until then, Vislig." Mina stated, still remaining optimistic.

(In case you're wondering why Mina has very little on her and no base even though she's been here for at least two hound attacks, one: she's used to a kind of nomadic life style and two: when she did finally start to build some structures they got struck by lightning, burning up most of her stuff.)

The sun just starts to rise up in the sky. As Fid notices he gets up and stretches his muscles for the incoming day. He looks around the sky and notices some incoming rain clouds. "Oh boy! Rain!", He says aloud, happily. He was excited for the rain since he loved it so much.

(yeh... there we go ^-^)

Mina jumped down from her perch in the tree again, stretching and yawning. There were noticeable bags under her eyes. She took a second to look around and try to remember which direction the swamp was in before speeding off, gaining momentum and disapearing out of sight just as before.

• Developer

Mark had woken up some minutes ago, he lazily opened his eyes, got up and stretched hia back. "Good morning to you all." He happily said, his face turming into one of fear after hearinv what Fid had just said. "WAIT? RAIN? WHERE?" As if by instinct, he grabbed his umbrella and quickly opened it right up.

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Vilsig drags himself over to Lefay, leaving a light trail of viscous liquid behind him.  Blood, or, whatever he is comprised of, is still pouring out of his wounds.  "Hi...sorry I couldn't help more..."

Edited by Lord_Battal

• Developer

Mark noticed Vilsig's bruises and the trail of blood, or blood-like liquid, he left. "What... what happened while I was sleeping? Did I miss something? What happened to you, Vilsig? Are you okay, Lefay?" Mark bombarded them with questions, he was clearly worried about their current condition.

Edited by ImDaMisterL