Unending

Blewcheese

(Dangit I just went shopping and I missed so much! GRAAH)

Mina sighed, having calmed down significantly. "Lefay, look, I'm not saying I completely trust Vislig either. You do kind of have a point, he really hasn't done anything helpful, but he hasn't done anything bad either. Even if you are right, and I'm not dismissing that you may be, it would be premature to treat him like an enemy just now. You don't have to leave. I... I kind of like traveling in a group, after only depending on myself for so long." Mina seemed genuinely saddened about the whole affair. Sad looked so wrong on her.

Edited by MenaAthena

• Developer
(Gotta be said. Rain is plagiristically similar to Vilsig' s character.)

(I was actually commenting on that with Fid, she did remind me a lot of you after I read it all again... though she is different-ish, like, she is like Vilsig but at the same time she's not... her goals and desires are different, her diet as well... y'know what I mean?)

(Battal is right. Rain is literally a female Vilsig, in a general way of speaking.)

"I'm not treating him as an enemy yet. If I did, he would be dead by now, or I would be. What I do treat him as, however, is a suspicious character. And I know to avoid suspicious characters. You all don't see him the way I do. He needs to prove, beyond a reason of a doubt that he can be trusted, and I can see, that it'll never happen as long as i'm around. I need to come to a full understanding of myself, and who I really am, what this place is. Vilsig gets in the way of this. Sorry, Mina. But I have to leave. It's me. Maybe, some day, i'll come back. If you want to help me accomplish all of this, you're welcome to come with me, but Vilsig can't come. What I said about him following me, is final. I'll leave you something that might help your chances of survival, but that's it."

Lefay backed away from Vilsig, flipped through her book, and nodded, before taking out a spare sheet of paper, a quill pen forming in her hand. She jotted down instructions on how to build spears, and handed it to Mina.

[inventory]

• Axe
  • Purple Gem Fragments(5)
  • Quill Pen
  • Book from Strange Friends
  • Honey
  • Paper(3)
  • Stinger(6)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Judas became further isolated from the group, as he began wandering forward, seduced by the feeling of rain and cool air on his exposed hand. He removed another glove, and even rolled up his sleeves, spreading his arms out to catch more of that beautiful sensation.

Mina stared blankly at the paper for a moment. "I see." she says in a monotone voice before coughing, returning to her normal cheery tone. "Stay safe. There's some weird things out there, such as giant ground tentacles and frogs the size of you head. Getting hit by those is not fun. You can come back any time you want, ok?" She grins, extending a hand out to shake.

Lefay shook her head.

"No. I'm not. They might not be alright with me wanting to leave. I think I know what to do, though."

Lefay took out the paper and quill again, and wrote a few letters, writing Fid and Mark's names on the back of them before folding them up and handing them to Mina, as well.

"Make sure that Fid and Mark get these."

(To be fair, it's not as if Vilsig's characteristics are 100% original anyway. And besides, we've got literally three characters who are all painfully naive/friendly/optimistic.)

(ARE YOU DARE SUGGESTING THAT -

Yeah, Vilsig isn't exactly a unique character.  But in my defense, Vilsig is incomparable to those three because he is an antagonist.  And if every antagonist in a story is identical, with the same personality and ideals, then there really isn't a point to having more antagonists, because it'll get repetitive to hear the same evil dialogue and plan over.  And over.  And over.  And over again.)

Vilsig smiles internally as Lefay finishes up her preparations to leave.  Now that she was out of the way, things would be much easier.  Hap̢ṕy trail͜s̢, L̸éfày͡. ̕ W͟e̢'̴ll se̶é e͞a͡ch͜o͘ther̷ ̨ag̵aiǹ sòo̡n͏ ͘en͢ou̴g̨h.  He thinks.

He turns towards the group, putting on a heartrendingly pouty face.  "I...I didn't want her to go..."  He says, his voice on the verge of tears.  "B-but I guess she has to do what she must."

• Developer
because it'll get repetitive to hear the same evil dialogue and plan over.  And over.  And over.  And over again.)

(You are right... well, Rain, instead of being manipulative, could be as suggested by Fid more rage-prone, while she tries to manipulate others she quite frankly will suck at it, eh? Let Vilsig be the true master actor here Plus, her goals and desires are a lot different than Vilsig's.)

(Relax, Percival. I haven't forgotten you. I just had time constraints on the last few posts that didn't let me include Woodie doing things.)

"I'll tell you what it is, eh. It's breakfast. This ought to be plenty for the both of us."

Woodie used Lucy to strip haunches of meat off of it, as well as chop off it's trunk. He then put the meaty haunches into one of the stone pots, filled it up with some river water he had gathered earlier, and put a lid on it, taking out his torch again and lighting a fire underneath it.

Mina waved as Lefay left. "Bye! Good luck!" After Lefay was gone, she turned to Vislig and struck a dramatic pose. "What we do every night, Vis; try to take over the world! *ahem* But seriously, I guess we just keep on surviving. We should wait here until Fid and Mark get back so we can give them the letters and tell them what happened. Then maybe we can explore and stuff, I dunno."

• Like 1