Unending

Blewcheese

Fid gets up, throws some grass on the fire, and lightly blows on it to get the flame to go a bit higher. "Well, I didn't say she was done! I just laid on the ground... It's more comfy that way." After explaining himself to Mark, Fid lays back on the ground to watch the stars.

Edited by Fidooop

"Anyway, as I was saying..."

A few nights later, I was minding my business as before when I got ambushed in an alley. Someone came up from behind me and tried to shove a sack over my head. I elbowed him hard in the stomach and slipped away as he was trying to get the wind back into him, but there were more of them. Every where I tried to go there were more people waiting for me, and I was eventually forced to enter an abandoned building. I was trapped. I made my way to a higher floor and barricaded myself in a room, but I wasn't alone, well, sort of. There was some guy on an old radio, and he was all like, "Say pal..."

And I was all like, "****!" because he startled me and I nearly had a heart attack, but then he was all like,

"I can help you get out of this."

And I was all like, "Psh, like I'm going to take a deal with some creepy guy on a radio. I got dis."

And then suddenly the door was getting blown full of holes and I was like "**** THEY HAVE GUNS" so I took the deal and woke up here. The end.

• Developer

Mark could only nod after hearing Mina's full story, "This radio man... I remember him... he made a deal with me as well!" Mark exclaimed, putting two and two together. "So THAT was his other end of the deal... well, not THAT bad if you ask me! I mean, sure, we're stranded on this island, gosh knows where, with no sign of nearby civilization... but we'll get out of here soon enough, I'm sure of that!" He was beaming with joy now, trying to cheer the group and himself up as well. For some reason, this time he wasn't quite sure of what he was saying, or if his words held any truth at all.

"I guess so." Mina replied to Fid before turning to Mark. "I really don't think place is all that bad. I'm used to gathering stuff and fending for myself, and I've already gone on a rant about the food. To be honest, at this point I wouldn't really care if I went back or not."

(Time to find a beaver of a man.)

Corthias heard the sounds of a tree falling, and she felt the impact of wood against the soil of the clearing. She began walking briskly, following the distant shout she had heard, her feet softening their landing, her breath being hushed, her mind focused.

Another human being? She would dare not to entertain the thought, but it would be nice, wouldn't it?

(. . .why did I choose the name Corthias? It's not even a name, it's nonsense that came off of the top of my head, and now I'm going to misspell her name a lot.)

Corthias found, near several felled trees, a gruff looking man with a rough beard that covered up the majority of his face. In his hands, he was carrying a very sturdy looking axe. It looked to be genuine article, and not a roughly-crafted one made out of nearby materials. The man turned to Corthias.

"Eh?......i'll be. We're not alone here, Lucy."

(That's how the RP crumbles. : P )

(No, the RP crumbles when you create a crappy plotpoint and get stuck in it, leading to everyone's boredom and departure.  *cough* Carnatis Inviktus *cough cough* Orchestra *hack wheeze* Blade of Souls.

It's taken down the best of men.)