Unending

Blewcheese

(Yes. Now, the exact opposite example of this would be Essence of Souls. No getting stuck to plot there. Whoever made that was a genius.

But yeah, this is opening day. Introductions and stuff. In fact, I doubt RP time will end up going much faster than this.)

• Developer

"My dad? He's an amazing man! He tried to be as presence in my life as possible, always going to my school events, always cheering me up when something went wrong... heh... he's the one that taught me to always smile, no matter how grim the situation." Mark smiled, remembering all those warm, cheerful memories... but just as quickly as they arrived, they left his mind, and guilt quickly overcame him. "We... we had an argument last night, and I... I... I just wish I could come back and apologise..." Mark said, sadness clear in his voice.

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Mina remained silent for a moment before a grin returned to her face. "I'm glad your father means so much to you. He sounds like a wonderful man." she said cheerfully. 

"Oh hi lady!" Mina greeted when Lefay returned, turning to look at the new arrival. "Who's that?"

• Developer

Mark pushed those thoughts about his father aside, it was better not to dwell on them. He quickly turned his head to face Lefay, Vilsig and a cloaked... man? Woman? Mark couldn't really tell, but he or she seemed like a nice person. Then again, everyone seems like a nice person to Mark.

"Hey, welcome back!" He waved to Lefay and Vilsig. "And I see you two found someone, eh? That's great! The more, the merrier." Mark smiled to the cloaked newcomer.

Edited by ImDaMisterL

(I seem to never have enough time for roleplays once I get into them. I come back with a better computer and it's already nighttime. Time to resolve this situation with our beaver man quickly.)

Corthias stopped still in her steps, her mind blanking out. A human. Hallucination from isolation? No, it can't be, he looks too real and his eyes are normal, too different from the nightmares she saw. She stood there, frozen by realization, but, snapping out of it, she composed herself and breathed in, readying her book in case the man retaliated.

"Who. . .are you?"

Edited by Percival

The woodsman lowered the axe he was wielding. "You can just call me Woodie. Kinda funny, eh. I've been here 'round four, five years now. I don't ever recall seeing you around, eh......ah well. No harm done......oh! No need to be a stranger, Lucy."

The voice Corthias had heard earlier resonated again, seeming to come from the axe Woodie was carrying.

"Alright.....just wasn't really sure. She looks a bit...odd......ah! Sorry, I forgot you were still here! I'm sorry! Hello! What's your name, dear?"

(could we skip through the night with something like this?

Through the night not much happens since most everyone is just resting from the tough day. Some slept, some relaxed, and some kept watch on certain others...

something would have to be written for Woodie and Corthias but that'd let us pretty much skip the boring part!)